New Adidas UM Uniforms Could Take Que from Student Design

Advertisement
This is the absolute least item of concern for this progrum.

If you read this board and others you would think it was the **** apocalypse. I dont give a **** if Pony was our sponsor, if we won. But we havent won a bowl game in over half a decade, we havent beat fsu in 4 years, we have dont schit other than act like primadonna's worrying about Nike, Adidas, UA, Russell athletic, and et. all. FVCK OFF AND WIN SOMETHING!

I stopped caring when I saw Golden's sweaty face on page 1

With that said, the greatness of this concept is to apply our number template to Auburn's uniforms? Uhhh... cool?

Advertisement
LOL...it's just funny we had this whole #renewed platform and big hoopla for the new Nike Uniforms and how we were going to have so many different design combo and poof, the season went, the combo selection sucked...we didn't even hit 10 combo and now we are #renewed again??? The leadership of this program sucks.

LOL...it's just funny we had this whole #renewed platform and big hoopla for the new Nike Uniforms and how we were going to have so many different design combo and poof, the season went, the combo selection sucked...we didn't even hit 10 combo and now we are #renewed again??? The leadership of this program sucks.

There is no leadership!

I used to care about uniforms...until we sucked for 10 years. With that said, I like the uniforms in the OP and want classic uniforms with a modern twist and fit. The thing about Golden is a joke though lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Paranos, he's an employee now. His name is Leo Ramos. Works in marketing. Absolutely awesome dude.

I love these uniforms. It says tradition with a nice modern touch. Too bad it won't happen. Hopefully D$ is right and Adidas moves to a more traditional look.

Advertisement
I love these uniforms. It says tradition with a nice modern touch. Too bad it won't happen. Hopefully D$ is right and Adidas moves to a more traditional look.

Not so fast.

I talked to Leo about this, and he said the school liked his design, but Nike had the final say. He did however really lobby for the black cleats and socks. So unless Adidas goes against their designers they nabbed from Nike, I'd have to side with Hurracanes.

Leo's design was beastly.

Not so fast.

I talked to Leo about this, and he said the school liked his design, but Nike had the final say. He did however really lobby for the black cleats and socks. So unless Adidas goes against their designers they nabbed from Nike, I'd have to side with Hurracanes.

We shall see. I thought we should have gone this direction from the onset with Nike. Instead, we went 180 degrees opposite.

Advertisement

Not so fast.

I have to assume that Adidas will go away from Miami font and Klam logos.

Not so fast.

I have to assume that Adidas will go away from Miami font and Klam logos.

That's the sad part about all this. Miami doesn't even own the font or Clam logo. So you will see new font and potentially a new alternate logo. Thank god we own the U.

What if the students design a uniform that says "Fire Al golden" across the shoulders?

Advertisement
Back