Coach changes???

Advertisement
I don't think they have real "sources".... Those guys never break anything tbh so how would they get wind of coaching changes.... They write articles and have connections through recruits but thats about it... Who knows? It's probably going to be a coach we don't want to leave that will be gone with our luck....

University of Miami Athletic Director Blake James reiterated to CaneSport Sunday afternoon that coach Al Golden's job is secure entering next season despite four consecutive season-ending losses.

But, at the same time, James didn't rule out a shakeup with the assistant coaches.

"Al and I talked after the game last night, we'll meet this week and I'll get a better understanding of where he sees everything at," James said. "We'll have an open conversation about where we're going and how we best get there."

Would James be okay if Golden said there are no coaching changes needed?

"Those are things I'll talk with Al about," James said. "He needs to decide what's best for us. It's something I'm not going to get into `we need to recruit a different kid, make coaching changes.' Al is the coach of the program, it's his responsibility to assess the program understanding the expectations. I don't think anyone looks at our program and says 6-7 is going to be acceptable for our program. And that's not Al. He came here wanting to win the ACC and that's where we need to go. I'm confident he'll continue to make the changes that are needed to get us to that point."

James says he reads all the emails and messages from fans upset with the current state of the program.

"I understand the frustration of the fan base," he said. "The thing I would say to everyone is no one is more frustrated than everyone here. It's frustrating when you don't have the type of success you want as a program. With that said everyone has different perspectives on what needs to be done. My job is to work with Al and figure out what is the best plan for us to get to where we meet all those expectations. The bar is set very high here."

James acknowledged "we're not achieving at the point" the football program needs. So how long before the program can be "back"?

"It's coming," James said. "You see it this year with the great impact we had with some of the freshmen, and having a great quarterback is huge. Having someone of Brad (Kaaya's) skill and to see him to continue to progress - I spoke with Brock Berlin (at the bowl game), got his thoughts which was very valuable to me.

"I don't want to put a time on it, `this date', but we have to continue to move forward. I think there was a lot of progress made this year, unfortunately it wasn't in the win and loss column. At the end of the day it's about wins and losses, and I understand that, and I understand why fans are frustrated."

Garbage!

Advertisement
Blake James coming out with more meaningless, disingenuous rhetoric about how much everyone at UM cares. We don't believe you, f***face.

Al Golden hasn't been fired yet. That makes it perfectly clear that the administration doesn't care at all about UM football and is completely satisfied with losing as long as we get our share of ACC revenue.

This program is dead and the administration killed it.

He sounds like : " I want to fire him but he stuck with is during the cloud and I owe him 1 more season at least but I'm wearing thin and he needs to fix this shot asap.He told me last year he would fix and we got worst. He better do something to fix this ****. Pretty much what he said in a nice way.

Advertisement
James says he reads all the emails and messages from fans upset with the current state of the program.
"I understand the frustration of the fan base," he said. "The thing I would say to everyone is no one is more frustrated than everyone here

Obviously, if he hasn't cleaned house by now he:
A) Doesn't read ****
B) Doesn't understand ****.
C) Is clueless about being frustrated with this program.

Blake James:

I think there was a lot of progress made this year, unfortunately it wasn't in the win and loss column.

I think there was a lot of progress made this year, unfortunately it wasn't in the win and loss column.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Goes-From-Calm-To-Angry-Smashing-a-Mug-On-a-Guys-Head-In-The-Departed.gif

Advertisement
You win the ACC you are in the mix every year for the national championship. They have the right goal, win the ACC every year. You do that enough, we'll get number 6. You would think he'd be smart enough to say that though, clearly he's not.

Fake Jimmy continues to set the bar lower and lower every time he opens his yellow toothed sock mouth. I didn't think he could come off as a bigger ****** after his last round of interviews, but he just did.

And don't tell the fans who live and die with this **** that your **** face and the **** faces of the other UM ***** are more frustrated than we are. You ***** can stop the bleeding at any time; we can't.

What do people really expect from James?

He obviously doesn't have the power to fire coaches right now and he basically has to tread water for a year and see if he even has a job after Miami hires a new President.

He's in a no win situation.

Advertisement
Can't wait until Flake is back working at Maine community college after the new president **** cans him

Blake James needs to be embarrassed. How this spineless **** of a man has gotten off relatively clean is a travesty. Fanbase and the media need to go after him and embarrass him publically. He doesn't deserve a job.

Advertisement
Back