Not One Coach Gone???

canetomm

Recruit
It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Advertisement
It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Wishing for the wrong thing. The staff is going to stay. We need to be hoping that it finally comes together, starting with the Fighting Chickens of Columbia, SC, and on through out next season. I know that's sacrilegious right now, but it's the truth.

Advertisement

Also note that, except for Jedd, how many have been hired away. You'd think that the architect of the 15th best D would be interviewing in many places.

Golden puts loyalty over results. That much has been established. He needs to go back to Happy Valley.

Wishing for the wrong thing. The staff is going to stay. We need to be hoping that it finally comes together, starting with the Fighting Chickens of Columbia, SC, and on through out next season. I know that's sacrilegious right now, but it's the truth.

No offense, but there's no point in hoping for that (for most of us, anyway) after four full years of evidence that Golden is killing Miami football. The light isn't suddenly going to go on after all this time. The longer they're here, the more f***** we are.

We're entering an offseason of **** that will include zero optimism or hope for the upcoming season and recruiting that will likely fall off a cliff thanks to Golden's continued presence. Others can do as they may, but I can't do blind optimism after what we've all witnessed for this long.

Advertisement
I'm not sure how Al could ever get the locker room back unless he just stops recruiting in Florida all together.

I'm not sure how Al could ever get the locker room back unless he just stops recruiting in Florida all together.

u guys say this and i believe it to an extent. i spoke to my buddy other day who played under butch and coker. he doesnt want Golden here but he said believe it or
not the guys has support from kids on team and former players. he said he must have a good line of bs.

Advertisement

u guys say this and i believe it to an extent. i spoke to my buddy other day who played under butch and coker. he doesnt want Golden here but he said believe it or
not the guys has support from kids on team and former players. he said he must have a good line of bs.

Your buddy who played under butch and coker is a moran.

The ONE coach that really should be gone is the one coach that golden nominated for the Art Briles Award.

Improvement is not necessarily a pillar in golden's program. One only need to continue the process to be considered a winner. Winning is not a necessary element in his process.

Advertisement
Golden doesn't have the b@llz to fire anyone.

However, I expect him to hire a DC from a middle of the pack program, and name him Assistant Head Coach or something to that effect, and say he's taking Special Teams from Golden; to save face, not to hurt Dorito's feelings... But the new guy's assignment will be to help the defense out...

For instance (not saying i have sources, just by example): UCF ranked #3 in Total Defense last year, maybe we can steal a guy like that before he gets too hot!

That should satisfy half the porsters on the board to some degree.

Mark my words!!

Thanks for the update

Advertisement
Back