2016 Ivan Smith Christopher Columbus hs

Barboni

Junior
Watched him this season in multiple games. Not sure if he's the reason why Amir Rasul transferred to Gables, but he appears to be the better RB. Is he receiving any attention from UM?

Highlights against South Dade Hs:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3655005/highlights/160312545

Tito's first write up on him:

"Ivan Smith- Safety prospect who is regarded as one of the upcoming best prospects in south Florida, knows the game very well and studies it. stands at 5'11 and 155. Obviously needs to put on a lot of weight, but the kid is extremely talented."

Advertisement
He's nice but Rasul is better.

Rasul originally was going to transfer to Booker T when Walton was heading to Central for his reclassification. Walton ended up coming back to Booker T. Rasul ended up going to Coral Gables. I believe what I heard in the past was he wanted to be on a better team.

Rasul not afraid of competition. Keino Mike is on the Coral Gables roster too. Rasul a stud regardless what school he goes to.

Kid is really talented and has incredible speed. Columbus coaches were really hoping to combine him and Rasul this upcoming year, but then Rasul left. Was originally a safety and then converted to RB.

Advertisement
Smith's having a big night against North Miami Beach...

@joshdarrow: Ivan Smith @nikefame takes it 57 yards for a TD!!!! Columbus 14 NMB 0 6:02 2nd Qtr @SFHSSports

@joshdarrow: Ivan Smith @nikefame goes 44 yards for his 2nd TD of the night. Columbus 28 NMB 0 8:11 4th Qtr @SFHSSports

NMB getting their **** pushed in. What's your guys thoughts on him on defense at safety? I do like Rasul more than him at RB, but this kid does have the goods, he's an athlete type looks like he could play multiple positions.

Advertisement
Back