8 pages of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

canesmh18

Recruit
Banned
Cafecito cult members coming out in droves to downvote and be the standard captain save a hoe for their lord & savior Mario the QB killer.

I'd assume at least a small % of the board at least played pop warner football or had some coherent idea of what they tuned into every Saturday.

Imagine being so illogical in your homerism that after 2 failed zero interview "Miami guys". Your hatred of winning and putting out an exciting product makes you **** on Lane Kiffin so that 3rd Miami guy with no interviews who just got done losing to 2 win Stanford is your new football messiah

But recruiting Bro!!! Mario is a savage!

Enjoy the scientific theories about Flagg being smartest guy on the field, Avantae being the next Ronnie Lott, TVD being the next Aaron Rodgers and this Dline scaring the '85 Bears. These allowable hot takes everyone eats up must have came from the same researchers at Pfizer & the FDA.

I'm sure that petty tyrant @RVACane will put me on a ban again. Banning people evidently is the only thing that can get him off as he steals WiFi from his wife's boyfriends internet. Shame that @DMoney affords these basement dwellers so much leverage.

So goodbye and

Advertisement
Cafecito cult members coming out in droves to downvote and be the standard captain save a hoe for their lord & savior Mario the QB killer.

I'd assume at least a small % of the board at least played pop warner football or had some coherent idea of what they tuned into every Saturday.

Imagine being so illogical in your homerism that after 2 failed zero interview "Miami guys". Your hatred of winning and putting out an exciting product makes you **** on Lane Kiffin so that 3rd Miami guy with no interviews who just got done losing to 2 win Stanford is your new football messiah

But recruiting Bro!!! Mario is a savage!

Enjoy the scientific theories about Flagg being smartest guy on the field, Avantae being the next Ronnie Lott, TVD being the next Aaron Rodgers and this Dline scaring the '85 Bears. These allowable hot takes everyone eats up must have came from the same researchers at Pfizer & the FDA.

I'm sure that petty tyrant @RVACane will put me on a ban again. Banning people evidently is the only thing that can get him off as he steals WiFi from his wife's boyfriends internet. Shame that @DMoney affords these basement dwellers so much leverage.

So goodbye and

ED342374-717F-494E-941F-7D02558C48D0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back