8 Hall of Famers during the 25 year run

Advertisement
9 HOF's for Miami, not bad for a team that just caught some traction in the 80's, we still have about 4 or 5 more to add

We're also going to be adding in Gore, Wayne and Andre Johnson as well. Not sure if Wilfork gets in or not. And there will be a couple of others that are on the bubble.

Wilfork gets in, as does Hester. Eventually. Olsen is the only other one with a shot, but I personally don't see it unless he wins a ring AND has a lengthy broadcast career after.

Advertisement
Wilfork gets in, as does Hester. Eventually. Olsen is the only other one with a shot, but I personally don't see it unless he wins a ring AND has a lengthy broadcast career after.

Broadcast career has nothing to do with him getting into the HOF. Forgot about Hester, but being a top 100 player, will get him in. He won't be a 1st ballot.

Broadcast career has nothing to do with him getting into the HOF. Forgot about Hester, but being a top 100 player, will get him in. He won't be a 1st ballot.

Totally disagree. The NFL wants people in the Hall that are good representatives of the NFL. If you're borderline, but continue to be a positive face for the league for years, it could tip the scales.

Not the primary deciding factor by any means, but could help.

Totally disagree. The NFL wants people in the Hall that are good representatives of the NFL. If you're borderline, but continue to be a positive face for the league for years, it could tip the scales.

Not the primary deciding factor by any means, but could help.

Okay, name one person that fits this criteria that's sitting in the hall right now.

Advertisement
Irvin and JB played together
Lewis and Sapp played together
Reed, Edge, Wayne played together
Reed, AJ, Wilfork, Gore, Taylor all on ‘01 team

Also on ’01 team:
McGahee - 2x pro bowl, comeback POY, 8500 yards
Portis - 2x pro bowl, 2d team all pro, 10,00o yards
Shockey - 4x pro bowl, 1x forst team all pro, 2x SB champ
McKinnie - pro bowl, SB title
Myers - 2x pro bowl
Rolle - 3x pro bowl, 2x second team all pro, SB title
Vilma - 3x pro bowl, SB title
Gore - 5x pro bowl; 3rd all time in rushing

And truth be told, Portis should've been to at least 2 more pro bowls. He got snubbed those first two years in Denver.
Gore should also have 2 additional PB on his resume
Shockey was well on his way to the HOF before the injuries

Man that 01 team was stupid loaded.

Okay, name one person that fits this criteria that's sitting in the hall right now.

That's an extremely specific criteria, but OK....

How did you know I was eager to acquiesce to your petulant demands? Please allow me to put my day on hold to satisfy you.

It's called common sense. You should try it.

Advertisement
Hester too but I don't think Wilfork gets in. What about Calais? Do you think he gets in?

In addition to the three I named, Hester & Wilfork have great chances to get in as well because they're both 2 of the greatest to ever play at their respective positions. Hester is one of the greatest returners, & Wilfork is an all time great NT. With 20 more sacks Calais may get in as well

Calais Campbell has a good shot to get in. Wayne, Gore, Johnson should all get in. Greg Olsen has better chance than Shockey or Graham

Advertisement
Calais Campbell has a good shot to get in. Wayne, Gore, Johnson should all get in. Greg Olsen has better chance than Shockey or Graham

Campbell, Olsen, Shockey and Graham are not getting into the HOF. Gore is definitely a lock. Wayne and Johnson will eventually get in but it will take some time

gore, wayne, and andre johnson with wilfok, calasis, and jimmy graham looking like potential ones

Campbell, Graham and Wilfork aren’t making the HOF. Let’s be real. They had good careers but not good enough to make it to the HOF.

Advertisement
Back