8 & 9 in box

Advertisement
I know let's run the ball

Since the only two guys with any skill on offense are running backs, that's about our best shot. Have you watched the attempts at what most people refer to as a "passing game"?

Let me ask you this: Up 10, first and goal at the 9 against FSU. Ya think we should have kept it on the ground, or did you like that pass that Kayaa threw?

Let's not just run it...but then let's do it again on 2nd and long.

Next thing you know it's 3rd and long and the entire ******* drive is behind schedule and over before it even begins.

Most frustrating thing I've watched since the Pat Nix days.

Advertisement

Next thing you know it's 3rd and long and the entire ****ing drive is behind schedule and over before it even begins.

Could you please list all the drives today in which we ran twice and then had third and long? Thanks in advance.

Next thing you know it's 3rd and long and the entire ****ing drive is behind schedule and over before it even begins.

Could you please list all the drives today in which we ran twice and then had third and long? Thanks in advance.

No patience for this kind of **** and I wasn't even just talking about today, it extends to last week as well. Do I need to even re-has the two running plays that were called after the holding call on Walton's long run against FSU or the 3 CONSECUTIVE RUNS after Berrios' punt return where Richt got bailed out on that 4th down TD throw by Kaaya.

Just stop dude.

No patience for this kind of **** and I wasn't even just talking about today, it extends to last week as well. Do I need to even re-has the two running plays that were called after the holding call on Walton's long run against FSU or the 3 CONSECUTIVE RUNS after Berrios' punt return where Richt got bailed out on that 4th down TD throw by Kaaya.

Just stop dude.

That's what running from a challenge looks like, Brad. It actually happened just twice today, and both times we started with the ball at our own 3. Both times.

But you think we go run-run-3rd and long all the time. Good analysis.

Ha, you didn't enjoy watching Walton pound into the pile off the zone read time after time?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah if we would have played air raid, we would be undefeated like Alabama. Lol

You guys make football more complicated than it is. It's about running, blocking, and tackling. Right now, we're pretty good at the tackling, so-so at the running, and bad at the blocking.

It doesn't matter what we try. If we lose, the fans say we should have done the opposite, even if they made the opposite claim themselves the week before. Kayaa throws a pick in the end zone? Gotta run more. Run gets stuffed? Gotta air it out. Nothing has changed since 1998 among these guys.

Yeah if we would have played air raid, we would be undefeated like Alabama. Lol

You guys make football more complicated than it is. It's about running, blocking, and tackling. Right now, we're pretty good at the tackling, so-so at the running, and bad at the blocking.
No you're the one making it more complicated than it is. If you don't have the personnel to run a certain style of offense....don't run it. Pretty simple..

Last edited:
Advertisement

From LuCane's thread:
We were down 13-3. At best, we go into half with an efficient 4 minute offense and down 13-10. At worst, we go into half 13-3 and regroup. Right, right? No. We ran two runs directly into the teeth of the defense - 5 yards and then 2 yards. We got into a 3rd and 3 and then threw an incomplete pass to Coley. Hey, let's stop the clock while we're at it to throw our defense on the field against a well-oiled machine of an offense with a QB who is insanely accurate (33/46) and can make all the throws necessary. Cool stuff!

We did the same thing in the 4th quarter, except Richt ran the ball 3 straight times.

Who are you? You were pulling Golden's pud when he was tanking. Only time you show up is to defend the Head Coach of the moment.

You on the payroll?

If you can't see the stupid stuff we see - take a knee.

I saw the same, identical call playing crap with Golden against Maryland and Kansas State. Same crap - but without a defense either.

If the can't call plays - then he can't call plays.

Advertisement
Back