7v7 questions

LoyalCane24

Junior
Does anyone know what teams have the most talent in the 7v7 circuit right now. I know SFE is always stacked but can someone tell me which guys are on which teams and what the best teams are. I read an article on the best performers of 7v7 game with florida fire v the louisiana team and it looked like the wr on the louisiana team were smoking the db on f fire.

Advertisement
That Louisiana team (the Bootleggers) had 4-star QB Justin Rogers, his HS teammate 5-star WR Terrace Marshall, 4-star WR Ja'marr Chase & 2019 4-star WR Devonta Lee...

The Florida Fire South has Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins & I think T Perriman plays for them too among a bunch other kids from Dade... They won the Championship.
(Fire is the team that Cooney used to Coach.)

NGHTMR is Duasso's squad & they have a bunch great players, Jobe, DJ Ivey, Kalani Norris, Breion Fuller, Trenell Troutman & a some others.

Akeem Dent was also on the Palm Beach Fire team last year IIRC...

The Immortalz were another pretty good squad too.

Last edited:
That Louisiana team (the Bootleggers) had 4-star QB Justin Rogers, his HS teammate 5-star WR Terrace Marshall, 4-star WR Ja'marr Chase & 2019 4-star WR Devonta Lee...

The Florida Fire South has Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins & I think T Perriman plays for them too among a bunch other kids from Dade... They won the Championship.
(Fire is the team that Cooney used to Coach.)

NGHTMR is Duasso's squad & they have a bunch great players, Jobe, DJ Ivey, Kalani Norris, Breion Fuller, Trenell Troutman & a some others.

Akeem Dent was also on the Palm Beach Fire team last year IIRC...

The Immortalz were another pretty good squad too.

thanks! whoever that cb that was guarding terrance marshall we do not want lol he made him look silly

I watched the bootleggers yesterday and that team looks very strong. Im a fan of the qb. Great size and release. Two big receivers were dominant and were great at high pointing the ball. I didnt have a roster but they were number 3 and 13.

[video=youtube_share;I-5Dge7WssM]https://youtu.be/I-5Dge7WssM[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back