7th Best Class in the country so far

jacory made a turn around in one year. Brandon Mcgee and Jimmy Gaines approved alot last year. al puts more temple players in the pros than shannon was miami players during the same period the last few years.

as far as stars, i remember when we got Rashawn Scott and people were like "Who?" or he only plays at a small school.

Advertisement
Golden is a top 10 recruiter in the nation. What he has done is nothing short of a miracle.

I think we land Dixon, but I think Rudolph is a pipedream. As we know from past history of kids that commit, they do so for a reason. I want him in orange and green like everyone else here does (except IHTP who is a ***gotractor Gaytor) but he's probably a goner. I didn't think so originally, but I do think Chad Thomas ends up in this class. Not sure about Valentine and his grade issues but it looks like he does have a genuine interest in UM (per coming to all three camps) but we all know all DT's like to troll the **** out of everyone.

Valentine and Thomas with what we have and I'll feel good. I'm curious to see what happens if we win 10+ games as far as recruiting. If you guys look this class is filling up quickly. Top players seem to be committing earlier and earlier. The top 25 prospects will probably all be committed by november the way this year is going haha. So with not that many kids left I wonder who de-commits once we pile up the victories.

Advertisement
Valentine and Thomas with what we have and I'll feel good. I'm curious to see what happens if we win 10+ games as far as recruiting. If you guys look this class is filling up quickly. Top players seem to be committing earlier and earlier. The top 25 prospects will probably all be committed by november the way this year is going haha. So with not that many kids left I wonder who de-commits once we pile up the victories.

I think we flip two of Cook, Clark, and Moten from Florida.

I think Cook comes here regardless. He'll look at the depth chart and be like **** this ****. Kelvin Taylor and Jones are going to be there a while plus they are still looking at top backs for the 2014 class.

Advertisement
There a re coaches who can recruit and cant develop players, prime example Ron Zook and maybe even Shannon till he got lazy. Golden can develop players. Look at all the guys who got noticeably better since he's been here. Jacory, McGee, Davon Johnson. Then you look at guys they brought in that were lightly recruited like Eddie Johnson and O Pierre. They have managed to stock each position with numbers and are looking now for guys to start standing out and be impactful as they get older. I know we all like the top classes regardless if we are addressing our deficiencies or not. They are addressing all our problems, we have no glaring weakness such as we had in Shannon years and even Cokers years. Even tho we didnt have much experience at DT we have good numbers there and guys are gonna step up. We have #9 class as of now on rivals and they have never really given us high ratings. Golden is gonna turn these kids into monsters. Look at Gray from Carol City, he is a monster with no rating on ESPN or rivals. He will be killing people as a RS FR, and people are gonna be wondering who is this kid? We need players like Duke and Coley who are absolute stars but we are gonna have to recruit guys who are not highly rated but if you look at them you ask......are they big strong and fast? Golden and his staff will develop these kids, trust me. The UVA team that beat our *** in the last OB game....Golden was the DC and the best recruiter on that staff, when he left UVA fell off. Golden is much like Butch Davis, when Butch was at UNC, not once did they out recruit Shannon, look at the players they have sent to the pros! We are gonna be fighting to keep Golden in 2 years top....maybe after next season.

Last edited:
i think we flip dalvin. i just think we is a dude that will "put on for his city" also partially the reason i think we have hope with Lane. dixon & lane joe & dalvin i think our skill positions will be set for years

Yo is this even real life? Imagine that ****, its not even fair I feel bad for the rest of the CFB world......nah I dont. Hoping Coley gets in man hes that elite type of WR we need

Doubt it but that would be huge, we can probably snatch 1 if not none of them. As much as we need Clark give me the next Adrian Peterson all day

Advertisement
There are ZERO COMPLAINTS FROM ME!!!!

The funny thing is their will be plenty of prospects attending our games
and watching our progress on the field especially with them knowing that
THE NCAA CRAP IS OVER

WE sit at the 7th best class but we will be climbing many boards including
Football Rankings: Defensive, offensive, and TEAM RANKINGS

GOOOOO CANNNNEEEESSSSS!!!!

There a re coaches who can recruit and cant develop players, prime example Ron Zook and maybe even Shannon till he got lazy. Golden can develop players. Look at all the guys who got noticeably better since he's been here. Jacory, McGee, Davon Johnson. Then you look at guys they brought in that were lightly recruited like Eddie Johnson and O Pierre. They have managed to stock each position with numbers and are looking now for guys to start standing out and be impactful as they get older. I know we all like the top classes regardless if we are addressing our deficiencies or not. They are addressing all our problems, we have no glaring weakness such as we had in Shannon years and even Cokers years. Even tho we didnt have much experience at DT we have good numbers there and guys are gonna step up. We have #9 class as of now on rivals and they have never really given us high ratings. Golden is gonna turn these kids into monsters. Look at Gray from Carol City, he is a monster with no rating on ESPN or rivals. He will be killing people as a RS FR, and people are gonna be wondering who is this kid? We need players like Duke and Coley who are absolute stars but we are gonna have to recruit guys who are not highly rated but if you look at them you ask......are they big strong and fast? Golden and his staff will develop these kids, trust me. The UVA team that beat our *** in the last OB game....Golden was the DC and the best recruiter on that staff, when he left UVA fell off. Golden is much like Butch Davis, when Butch was at UNC, not once did they out recruit Shannon, look at the players they have sent to the pros! We are gonna be fighting to keep Golden in 2 years top....maybe after next season.

Agree with everything you just said specifically if golden wins 10+ he'll be approached by the NFL and other colleges

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back