7th Best Class in the country so far

jerzeycane

All-ACC
While people are whining, complaining, and on the verge of wringing their own necks over the DT recruiting (some of it is well reasoned and warranted), we've got one **** of a class going with a ton of big names left on the board. If we close worth a **** at all, we'll have a Top 5 class.

J. Dixon
T. Rudolph
C. Thomas
C. Lamons/N. Patten
Valentine
JUCO DT

Is a close that would make me ecstatic. Great job by the staff so far. Hold on to the ones we got and pick up some DT's, we got ourselves another building block class.

Advertisement
Im liking what we got so far. The staff is doing a great job, keep the hard work up.

Amen. Staff is doing great. Getting finished with NCAA will mke it even better. Image how this class will end up after we beat the scales off the swamp scum sell the gator tail meat chucks on 27 ave.

Dear Recruiting Gods,

Please send Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane to Coral Gables.

Sincerely,

Cane Nation

Advertisement
The fact we are relevant in recruiting now is a testiment to Goldens ability. Gotta get this NCAA thing behind us.

Dalvon Stuckey was boosted to 4 stars on Rivals. I wasn't expecting that....thought he was gonna drop to 1 and 1/2 star once he switched to us.

Advertisement
our 2013 class had more 4 stars then alot of teams ranked ahead of us. when golden and staff did in 2012-2013 will the sanctions over their head is nothing short of amazing.

Dalvon Stuckey was boosted to 4 stars on Rivals. I wasn't expecting that....thought he was gonna drop to 1 and 1/2 star once he switched to us.

Not true thats just what people say on here to make us feel better that the recruiting sites hate us which is not true. They wont drop Cook and)Lane I can gurantee u that. If we get those two I wouldnt even care because those are the NFL 1sg rounders that would let alot of kids know Miami is still Miami. Alot of kids seperate the past UM ( 2000 ) and the new miami. They pretty much think we arent good but on the way up now we need results to prove it because I went through this in 2010

What I like now (3rd year) is that when Golden offers no-name recruits at the camps this year, he does so knowing what type of talent and needs we have on the team already. I feel a lot more confident that he knows what he is doing with these types of offers.

Get the guaranteed recruits first, build a solid foundation of recruits and cover all your positions, and play the game for the remaining talented/primadonna/headache/ego/SEC money/troll/hat game recruits.

Advertisement
People forget we made some of our best teams out of recruiting classes sometimes ranked no better than the mid to high 20's. Some of our highest ranked classes turned out to be duds.

I've been following this stuff since the mid 80's and remember the kinds of classes we pulled. Actually, Golden's recruiting reminds me a lot of how JJ did it when he found unknown kids who blew up.

i think we flip dalvin. i just think we is a dude that will "put on for his city" also partially the reason i think we have hope with Lane. dixon & lane joe & dalvin i think our skill positions will be set for years

People forget we made some of our best teams out of recruiting classes sometimes ranked no better than the mid to high 20's. Some of our highest ranked classes turned out to be duds.

I've been following this stuff since the mid 80's and remember the kinds of classes we pulled. Actually, Golden's recruiting reminds me a lot of how JJ did it when he found unknown kids who blew up.

This. We all *****ed about Coker and Shannon recruiting off of lists and not evaluating their own guys. Shannon kinda evaluated, but he wanted to find some no name guy at the last second as a last ditch backup plan when he failed on the list guy. Coker just went off list entirely.

Golden an co. are doing more camps and getting more kids in to see. If they see the kid and deem him worthy as Miami caliber then I believe in them. Look no further than Kaaya for proof. Or Figs who will be beasting this year as a freshman. This is a good thing. Very good.

Advertisement
Golden doing work on the recruiting trail. Just bring in some quality DTs and we will be in great shape.

Advertisement
Back