Shaq is enjoying his first tail gate...

Advertisement
Having a good time tailgating... #can'twait

Great to hear! Ignore these miserable people who post nonsense on here.

Posters like this endorse 8-4 seasons.

Probably 7-5 seasons as well.

Ignore posters like this.

Wow, he's saying ignore the gys that only rip the program and try to put negativity in his head. Can one thread on here be about a recruit and not about the coaches/program being bad? ****

Having a good time tailgating... #can'twait

Great to hear! Ignore these miserable people who post nonsense on here.

Posters like this endorse 8-4 seasons.

Probably 7-5 seasons as well.

Ignore posters like this.

No I don't endorse things like this however this is a recruits father that we are speaking with on here. He provides insight into things we don't get to see or know about.

Let's not turn this into a rip the coaching thread.

Advertisement
I talked to Shaq for a while. He seemed to really trust the coaches (Hurlie, Dnofrio and Golden) and talked about how he always wanted to go to UM. Seemed like a very hard working, smart kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not just Shaq but I wonder what Roquan Smith thought because he's a good linebacker from GA that we could use
Rowuan sat with me tonight..we talked after tje game i introduced him to Darrion in the locker room... its funny how you meet and run the same circles on the tecruiting trail

Not just Shaq but I wonder what Roquan Smith thought because he's a good linebacker from GA that we could use
Rowuan sat with me tonight..we talked after tje game i introduced him to Darrion in the locker room... its funny how you meet and run the same circles on the tecruiting trail

Lol wow that's insane. Did he seem very excited and interested?

Advertisement
I talked to Shaq for a while. He seemed to really trust the coaches (Hurlie, Dnofrio and Golden) and talked about how he always wanted to go to UM. Seemed like a very hard working, smart kid.

Can he potentially be betterthan Perryman? Why or why not?

Can he potentially be betterthan Perryman? Why or why not?

I am no scout or coach but it took DP 2 years of S&C to get to the ideal 240lbs to play MLB. Shaq is already 230+ Shaq can just work on technique and speed/agility work without the headache of adding weight while maintaining speed. That seems like a big plus he has a better LB baseline.

Advertisement
Back