You know what's funny?: Brady Hoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetiSkeemz

Junior
He's had top 20 classes in his 4 years, he's been unable to win the big games in a conference that's in my opinion FAR worse than the ACC. He's had declining winning record EVERY YEAR IN HIS TENURE AT MICHIGAN but for some crazy reason I don't see no banners flying over Ann Arbor. I'm not taking no side in this Golden thing I just find it a bit ridiculous that our fan base so this type of s*** that gets amplified to make us not only look mediocre as a team but even more as a fan base.

Advertisement
No I listen to a podcast that was talking about that garbage conference and that underachieving team that has a WAY more supportive fan base than ours

It's Michigan! They have been content kissing OSU's rear for decades. Second place has always been acceptable there. This is THE U. We have seen the view from lead dog, seen it a lot, and we like it. Understand? By the way, Hoke is probably gone this year too. Maybe he gets one more.

Advertisement
Here's what's even funnier......people here proclaimed Brady Hoke as a "real coach" because he jumped right in and had a great record in his first year. Don't hear much about that anymore, as those people have moved on to comment on other areas of their expertise, like running a university.

OP don't kid yourself hoke's seat is white hot which is why last year he fired his long time friend and former Off Coor Al Borges . He did it to cover his butt, Hoke knew that their QB is avg at best and the freshman they brought in would not be ready for two years. The difference is Michigan fans have a higher level of decorum and faith in their administration to do what is necessary to protect the winningest program in college football history. If hoke doesn't have a 10 win season/and or beats OSU he is gone this year.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Great. So, 'Canes fans shouldn't criticize Golden (for legitimate reasons), because Hoke sucks? Makes sense.

Triple LULZ if you don't think Michigan fans are going nuts over Hoke. In fact, he's had more success at Michigan than Greaseball has had here, yet he's always mentioned on every college football show as being on the hot seat while they never mention Greaseball. Where do you think that hot seat buzz is flowing from?

They have at least one fan that wants him out: http://deadspin.com/angry-michigan-fan-calls-radio-station-loses-his-****-1633066696

Advertisement
No, michigan doesn't burn Hoke for progressively getting worse by flying a banner that their recruits can see over their packed stadium. Golden has gotten better (not the offense right now though), we are tryin to fly a banner and our stadium isn't CLOSE to being packed

No, michigan doesn't burn Hoke for progressively getting worse by flying a banner that their recruits can see over their packed stadium. Golden has gotten better (not the offense right now though), we are tryin to fly a banner and our stadium isn't CLOSE to being packed

Golden has gotten better at what?

Here's what's even funnier......people here proclaimed Brady Hoke as a "real coach" because he jumped right in and had a great record in his first year. Don't hear much about that anymore, as those people have moved on to comment on other areas of their expertise, like running a university.

Yup. I remember the Hoke slurping threads on grassy in 2011.

Advertisement
Triple LULZ if you don't think Michigan fans are going nuts over Hoke. In fact, he's had more success at Michigan than Greaseball has had here, yet he's always mentioned on every college football show as being on the hot seat while they never mention Greaseball. Where do you think that hot seat buzz is flowing from?

Maybe because the shows have sensible people that understand Hoke walked into a perfect situation while Golden hasn't.

Brady Hoke will be gone after this season, or before. Al Golden will still be Miami's coach even if they go 6-6.

Maybe because the shows have sensible people that understand Hoke walked into a perfect situation while Golden hasn't.

You are absurd. Hoke walked into a situation where the previous HC ran a polar opposite system and recruited guys who fit his polar opposite system. Buffoonery at its best from you.

It took the molesting of boys to get Paterno out of Penn St, because all the fans ******* loves that sideline ****ting geriatric. If you think Hoke isn't getting fired, and Rodriguez before him, based off of heat from the fans/alums then you are beyond ignorant. They seem to take different channels.

You want people from South Florida to act like Northerners from blue-blood trust fund Michigan? I'm not saying Florida or South Floridians are low-class, just a different way of doing things. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back