Mark Walton

2jamaicanecane

Freshman
Tito Benach ‏@TitoBenach 42s
Just spoke with #Canes Commit Mark Walton, says he will know on Monday officially whether he will be apart of the 2015 class or 2016 class.

Biggest news imo of the day

Advertisement
Tito Benach ‏@TitoBenach 4m

Also said he's 100% committed to Miami and was at a loss for words by the Hire of Coach Ice Harris as the RB coach.

Bang bang

Either class in just fine. With all this new talent next few seasons might end up being a couple games longer so we will need fresh legs.

Advertisement

Also said he's 100% committed to Miami and was at a loss for words by the Hire of Coach Ice Harris as the RB coach.

Bang bang

252.gif

Last edited:

Bang bang

Ice gave him the wink and sealed it up! Blew a kiss to Richt and said "settle down Youngblood."

Last edited:
Advertisement
As long as he ends up a Cane in the end, then that's all that matters.

But lets look at the possibility of Walton remaining a 2016 commit...

QB - Allison
RB - Walton
WR - Bruce, Mullins, Snelson
LB - Quarterman, Pinckney
ATH - Richards (CB or S?)

That class features nothing but top-end, blue-chip, in-state talent. My goodness.

Advertisement
I have zero inside information but it would shock me if the kid reclassified. But still, anyone that views him moving to 2015 as a bad thing is going about it wrong IMO. I don't care if it causes someone else to decommit. Oh well. He's going to be an animal this season and getting him in ASAP is a good thing. If it causes someone else to shy away from competition than too bad.

Hoping he's 2016. Really think we could keep Dex,Cronk and Scarlett in '15 if Walton ends up in '16. He really looks like he's been bulking up too.

Advertisement
Either class is fine. He already has an impressive build for an incoming Junior or even Senior

he looks bigger than a lot of current college rbs. Him here sooner the better imo. I do agree though that him coming in 2016 will allow the coaches to probably convince cronkrite and williams to stay committed. Would just give other teams a whole year longer to try to sway walton to leave and go elsewhere

he looks bigger than a lot of current college rbs. Him here sooner the better imo. I do agree though that him coming in 2016 will allow the coaches to probably convince cronkrite and williams to stay committed. Would just give other teams a whole year longer to try to sway walton to leave and go elsewhere

As long as Ice is here which I'm sure he will be for a long time. Walton ain't going anywhere.

It's like Baez with the Gulliver kids. Mullins, Wright, Jackson and Burns shouldn't be going anywhere but the U.

Walton respects Ice. Even if he ends up in 2016. Can't see him dissing Ice like that.

Advertisement
Back