NBA 76ers to build new stadium

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Bleacher Report: Philadelphia 76ers Announce Plans to Build Privately Funded $1.3B Arena '76 Place'.

Great!! As long as the taxpayers don't have to fund it, I'm all for it.

So sick and tired of city's stupidly paying for millionaires and billionaires profit making facilities.

Ever heard of a city paying to build a plant for some corporation?? Yeah, that's right because it would be stupid to do so..

Fact is, that would be a far better investment than the deals several cities have signed up with various sports teams. So glad so many cities have wised up and finally said build your own or leave.

I'm looking forward to seeing this come to fruition without a single dime from my pocket.

Advertisement
Wonder if it will be in the same area? I like the setup in Philly with all the stadiums and arena's next to each other.

Advertisement
Where downtown do they even have space for that? I went to a 6ers game when I lived in Philly. I was denied service at a beer stand for being too drunk.

They saved you a lot of $$$. 😂

Beer prices at the games here and probably everywhere else are ridiculous

I've been reliably told by the brightest minds on CIS that if you have traffic concerns about a stadium then you're not a real fan.

There are traffic concerns ( which can be tolerated 🤪) ...

And then there are GD!!😵‍💫 this is really really F'd Up!! traffic concerns.😫 🤬 (which saps your sanity and soul)

This will be the latter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back