NBA 76ers Ben Simmons vows to NEVER play as a 76er again!

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Philadelphia fans took to the streets in celebration after hearing that Ben Simmons 6-10 GF will not play for the 76ers again:hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

He won't be missed:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Today he came out before playing at home that he now had mental health issues. Lmao. This is after getting fined 2 million dollars and about to face the Philadelphia crowd.

Ive never, in the modern era, read about a more selfish, ***** made athlete than this guy. What he’s doing in using this loophole (mental health issues deem a player unfineable....for now) is so cowardly to the team, the city, himself and worse of all to people who actually suffer from legitimate mental health issues.

Someone needs to beat his *** badly or he needs to be suspended with no pay for the year.

Advertisement
Says he's not mentally ready to play......but somehow he's mentally ready to collect and cash his checks

Today he came out before playing at home that he now had mental health issues. Lmao. This is after getting fined 2 million dollars and about to face the Philadelphia crowd.

Ive never, in the modern era, read about a more selfish, ***** made athlete than this guy. What he’s doing in using this loophole (mental health issues deem a player unfineable....for now) is so cowardly to the team, the city, himself and worse of all to people who actually suffer from legitimate mental health issues.

Someone needs to beat his *** badly or he needs to be suspended with no pay for the year.
The reaction isn't towards you. Been a fan of my hometown team since diapers. The reaction was towards that lazy bum *** ****boy Ben Simmons. What a ******* *****.
He scared to play in front of Philly cause he knows we will eat his *** alive (which is why I say Canes and Philly fans are so much alike, like cousins).
Everytime he gets the ball, we will boo. Everytime he attempts to shoot, we will boo his ***** *** if he comes back. We gonna boo his *** worse than we booed Destiny's Child in that championship game against the Lakers.

Says he's not mentally ready to play......but somehow he's mentally ready to collect and cash his checks

He's mentally a Kardashian/Jenner now.

Look at his ***** *** scouting report.

FB_IMG_1634920651561.jpg

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement

While he was sitting out, BS said " I'm not doing this ( sitting out ) for the money"

I think I've finally "heard it all"

Last edited:
Pay him in penny candy and Tastykakes.

The jelly krimpets, he not even worth the butterscotch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back