Trayvon Mullen 247 Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Recruiting-Comes-Early-for-Local-2016-DB-Trayvon-Mullen-30029606

- On Miami Offering; “ Miami offering was exciting, it was great to get one of the biggest names in Florida ,” Mullen said. “They were one of the top five schools to come in early and that made me feel good. They’re right in my area but honestly, I don’t know as much about them as I should.”
- Talks to Paul Williams. Williams tells him he can make changes at corner.
- Claims offers from Alabama , Auburn , Clemson, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State , South Carolina , Tennessee , and UCLA
- U day will be his last visit of the summer
- Says that transcript issues got in the way of him even playing football last season. so he's surprised that his recruitment has taken off so fast.

and from a poster on 247 At William Dandy Middle School, Mullen posted the following official times/distances at the Broward County Middle School Championships April 2012---
200 Meter Dash--- 23.93 (1st place), 400 Meter Dash --52.99 (did not run at Middle school championship) High Jump-- 5-6 (1st place)

was faster than Sam Bruce at 200m and high jumped more.

Elite athleticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dam we lookin at middle school numbers these days...crootin has gone wild... How is the cocunut creek area getting players now? Monarch is also getting studs

Those track numbers are far from elite, but regardless, I heard this football player is the real deal holyfield.

Dam we lookin at middle school numbers these days...crootin has gone wild... How is the cocunut creek area getting players now? Monarch is also getting studs

They have that 2017 WR Jeudy who is supposed to be the next Ridley. He high on Miami at the moment,

Advertisement

They have that 2017 WR Jeudy who is supposed to be the next Ridley. He high on Miami at the moment,

Bama leads for Jeudy.

For us to nab these coconut creek and monarch kids. We really gotta win ball games.

As for Mullen, don't know how high he is on us yet.

Bama leads for Jeudy.

For us to nab these coconut creek and monarch kids. We really gotta win ball games.

As for Mullen, don't know how high he is on us yet.
pretty sure Mullen is wide open he will wait for more offers to come in before making any top lists etc.

Last edited:
Mullen's teammate and good friend 2016 WR Binjimen Victor is a huge 'Bama lean. I talk to Mullen quite often and would be lying if I said I didn't get the same vibe from him.

Advertisement

Watch out for Jeudy at CB as well. 6'2". Good feet and good hips. Could be something special.

Mullen's teammate and good friend 2016 WR Binjimen Victor is a huge 'Bama lean. I talk to Mullen quite often and would be lying if I said I didn't get the same vibe from him.

'Bama are firmly intrenched in the Coconut Creek area it seems.

Here's my problem.

Heard that, and also have heard Victor has us in lead too from other areas. I'm a bit confused here, cause he was interviewed himself a day after Pete said Bama was leading. Saying that he likes Miami.

We'll see what unfolds there.

I think a good season could get these kids from creek and monarch to take a second look. Can't miss on these kids. Seen some of them play before, definitely would be a big miss.

Advertisement

So, you're saying that you get the feeling that Mullen is a huge 'Bama lean even though he is committed to the U? That would be a big loss, he's a stud.

So, you're saying that you get the feeling that Mullen is a huge 'Bama lean even though he is committed to the U? That would be a big loss, he's a stud.

Trayvon Mullen & Dionte Mullins are 2 different players.

Advertisement

Trayvon Mullen & Dionte Mullins are 2 different players.

I lol'd. Wow.

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said he's received direct messages on Twitter this morning from Miami, Notre Dame, Mississippi State, USC, South Carolina, Purdue, Central Florida and Arkansas.

It's the first day college coaches are allowed to contact 2016 recruits via Twitter, Facebook, mail and email.

"Notre Dame said they are ready for me to get up there," Mullen said. "They are ready to coach me. Miami's coach Al Golden said the same thing basically."

The Crystal Ball reads 50-percent for Alabama and Clemson.

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 6 cornerback and the No. 8 recruit in the state of Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

keeping in contact

'Bama are firmly intrenched in the Coconut Creek area it seems.

Beanerdict Arnold paying dividends on the recruiting trail. We got a lot more s fl traitors high on bama since Beanerdict got there.

Seems like Mullen likes the U and is not a fan of the negativity

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 3m

People are being so disrespectful to UM and there they own fans smh

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 2m

Unfollowing all the rude UM people

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 1m

That's so sad

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 4s

“@SwaggMiami: @Mullen_2era you gotta understand al golden is turning the U into a joke....”Ok dnt mention me with that please thanks

Advertisement
Back