247 update on 2016 WR Binjimen Victor

01Canes

Senior
247's Barton Simmons just put up an interview he conducted with Victor following his recent string of visits. Simmons crystal-balled Victor to Miami this morning, for those who care about that sort of stuff.

- “That was my first offer,” he said of the Hurricanes. “I was really excited, especially since I grew up watching them and I just always planned on playing for them.”
- His visits to Alabama and Tennessee stood out the most during his recent tour of colleges.
- Still hoping to land offers from Oklahoma, USC, and Florida.

http://247sports.com/Article/Tennes...ick-out-to-four-star-Binjimen-Victor-29671499

[video=youtube;cbLg-tofFyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLg-tofFyo[/video]

Advertisement
With Snelson, Mullins and Bruce on board would he be the last WR for 2016 if he commits? We'll definitely have our big receivers if he does.

With Snelson, Mullins and Bruce on board would he be the last WR for 2016 if he commits? We'll definitely have our big receivers if he does.

I would assume so since Irvin is viewed by the staff as someone they expect to evolve into a TE, according to Pete.

Bruce, Mullins, and Snelson is already an A+ WR haul, if they all stick. Adding Victor to that group would only make it more ridiculous. Have to assume four is the most we would take.

I'd be perfectly fine taking fewer WRs in 2015 if we miss on our top targets. Hang onto Chatman and continue to pursue the in-state elites, especially Ridley.

Advertisement
wow if true.
283.gif

dont want! not enough juice imo.
Plus, i got chills when i opened up the video thinking it was coley V2!
dissapointed!

Advertisement
Victor showed out at the FBU Top Gun Camp in Ohio over the weekend, according to 247's Barton Simmons...

***Almost acting as the understudy to Deon Cain, Binjimen Victor looks poised to be one of the top wide receivers in the country for 2016. The Pompano Beach (Fla.) Coconut Creek wide receiver is extremely long and has plenty of room to develop physically but he showed really smooth hands and route-running ability. He’s already a U.S. Army All-American. While he’s landed offers from all over the country, Miami could be the early favorite for Victor.

http://247sports.com/Article/Martez-Ivey-and-Deon-Cain-among-the-best-from-FBUs-Top-Gun-29739771

I'm not even going to begin to imagine a receiving haul of Bruce, Mullins, Snelson and Victor. :eekeyes:

Would probably end up like our 2015 running back recruiting thought. Still, the possibility is pretty **** exciting

Give me Mullins, Bruce, Snelson, Victor, Newbold, Johnson and Pinder. Irvin as TE. And take the younger Ridley as an athlete(heard he projects more to RB)

I can dream can't I?

Advertisement
Give me Mullins, Bruce, Snelson, Victor, Newbold, Johnson and Pinder. Irvin as TE. And take the younger Ridley as an athlete(heard he projects more to RB)

I can dream can't I?

You sure can lol Mullins, Bruce, Snelson, Newbold and im good. anybody else we be additional bonuses.

I can dream can't I?

You sure can lol Mullins, Bruce, Snelson, Newbold and im good. anybody else we be additional bonuses.

And as I was saying this. Ahmmon Richards stud wr I didn't even think we had a chance with just committed. Take one off of Victor, Newbold, Johnson, Pinder or Ridley.

I'm stunned. I thought we had no shot at Richards.

Newbold my fave though. I want him bad.

Advertisement
We need 7 more wrs to bring our total to 96. I think I can finally sleep good with 96 wrs.

Nope. The tall WR in 2016 will most likely be Pinder.

Think the likely big WR's is either Victor and Pinder or both, and I can't see us passing on both if we have the opportunity to get both.

You could factor in Brandon Johnson too, but he's more lankier than those two.

Then you got Newbold. Speed, moves and ability to score anywhere. That's drawed comparisons to Coley. I've watched Newbold few times, let me tell you. He is one we can NOT turn down.

Irvin being viewed as a TE.

The younger Ridley only happens if big brother comes here. So that's still a big question mark. And he's viewed more of a RB than WR at this point.

Then finally, do we turn down stud Cali wr Dymond Lee? Brad Kaayas favorite target who's first offer was from us?

The ship is getting tight at WR for 2016. I was surprised we got ahmmon today. Ship is taking off the dock soon.

Theirs also Salomon and Craig. But I really view no shot at them. But then again, I thought we had no shot at Ahmmon. So we'll see.

Just get Newbold on board for 2016 and figure out the rest. That's who I want.

Advertisement
Back