I have us going 6-6....

Advertisement
Advertisement
BigDikDumbass......barring catastrophic injuries....I'll take your bet.

What do you want to bet $1,000...$2,000

Taking all bets... This season is going to be ugly guys....

This guy wants to talk to []_[] ASAP!

40.jpg

Advertisement
you have the be the biggest troll of the century bruh. every post you have is bashing the team and staff. are you even a real fan?

See, this is the kind of retarded BS that demonstrates a complete lack of accuracy, just to make a slam.

I think if you'll actually take note, you'll find that those of us who you would call bashers NEVER attack the team or players.

We DO however, take great exception to the coaching staff, coaching schemes, lack of coaching, and the Administration (including BOT) who clear have their heads so far up their sphincters, they can't tell if it's noon or night.

The absolute worst defenses in Miami history, and some clowns here think up all kinds of excuses for it. And THEN get irritated that some have the audacity to point out the painfully obvious.

Let's just keep it real, and we can disagree honestly.

you have the be the biggest troll of the century bruh. every post you have is bashing the team and staff. are you even a real fan?

See, this is the kind of retarded BS that demonstrates a complete lack of accuracy, just to make a slam.

I think if you'll actually take note, you'll find that those of us who you would call bashers NEVER attack the team or players.

We DO however, take great exception to the coaching staff, coaching schemes, lack of coaching, and the Administration (including BOT) who clear have their heads so far up their sphincters, they can't tell if it's noon or night.

The absolute worst defenses in Miami history, and some clowns here think up all kinds of excuses for it. And THEN get irritated that some have the audacity to point out the painfully obvious.

You were gone for a while. I liked that.

Advertisement

You are just as bad as those that you criticize. Almost every topic turns into stupid arguments because posters like you swoop in and make some idiotic comment about coaches or defense.

What you fail to realize is most posters agree that coaching is at least part of the problem in some way. You aren't writing anything most people don't already know.

You're no different than the irrational posters who think Golden and staff have done a flawless job (though I don't think there are many of those) or at least shouldn't be criticized due to ****** circumstances. You just push your negative, defeatist perspective from the opposite side.

IMO thats a solid number. If everything goes wrong 6-7 wins could happen but things fall right for us 9-10 is possible.

Advertisement
Far archer is right though u can express your opinion if you think this staff is in over there heads there nothing wrong with that.

7 wins, and the Golden Standard (third in the Coastal) is the absolute ceiling for 2014. Absolute. No way in **** do we win 8.

5 or 6 wins is the smart bet.

Advertisement
Back