Trayon Gray Speaksout about Test Score Rumors

Paranos

All-ACC
Here is an article where Trayon Gray Speaksout about his Test Score Status Rumors , can someone post details.

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent%2Easp&cid=1637884

Go Canes

Miami Gardens (FL) Carol City High School athlete and Hurricane signee Trayone Gray says he saw rumors circulating on the Internet recently that he got a 19 on his ACT, which would qualify him for admission per NCAA standards at Miami.

Just one problem: He says he didn't get the score back yet.

"I don't know where that came from," Gray told CaneSport late Sunday. "I'm waiting to get it back, it's supposed to come by email."

It's Gray's first time taking the test, and he says based on the NCAA sliding scale he needs an 18 or higher to be qualified. He prepared hard and says he was getting 18's in practice ones, so he's optimistic.

"I hope to be at Miami in July," Gray said.

Gray says he hasn't spent much time on football matters right now - he just wrapped up his track season (he was part of the 400-relay that competed at states).

"That's what I've been focused on," he said.

Gray also says UM coaches told him they'll be sending him a playbook later this week.

At 6-foot-2 he currently weighs 207 pounds, and Gray says Cane coaches told him he'll play running back in Wildcat packages but otherwise will be a wide receiver.

"I also might play quarterback in the Wildcat," Gray said.

Does he think everything will work out and he'll be a Cane this season?

Gray offers a simple answer.

"Yes," he says.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Says he took the ACT but hasn't received his score yet. Thinks he needs an 18, and he'll be good.

Coaches say he will play RB (and maybe some QB) in Wildcat packages but will otherwise play as a WR.

Fingers crossed.

Says he took the ACT but hasn't received his score yet. Thinks he needs an 18, and he'll be good.

Coaches say he will play RB (and maybe some QB) in Wildcat packages but will otherwise play as a WR.

Fingers crossed.

I think they project Rosier as our wildcat QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just post a link to Rivals main page every day while you're at it

Or you can just keep your 2 bit comments to yourself. This topic is information inquiring Cane Fan's wanted to know. But apparently you were okay with accepting the miss informed rumors circulating around.

Go Canes

If he took them on the April 12th test date then he should have received them because others who tested on that date have received theirs

Advertisement
who is Cane Fan? And who is Miss Informed? WE MUST HAVE ANSWERS. Can someone post details?

If he took them on the April 12th test date then he should have received them because others who tested on that date have received theirs

I don't think that's true, I think we went through this in detail in the case of that WR from Texas. If you read the ACT site--as I did-- you find that scores come out on a rolling basis for a month or more. I posted links and detailed information, but that was not sufficient to satisfy a significant number of people here, because either they wanted to believe what they wanted to believe despite the facts, or they just had poor reading comprehension. The latter is not far-fetched given a lot of what I've seen here.

I think there's a significant period of time, I don't remember if it was a month or more, and then the scores start to come out. They come out on one or two days a week, I don't remember which, and they release them like this for about five weeks running. Someone might receive his/her score in the first batch, another person might not receive his for another couple of weeks. I don't know what factored into the release dates, if it was random, related to whether there was special scrutiny for some reason, or or geographic.

I'm talking about that tall WR who also played basketball. I forget names, but everyone knows whom I'm talking about It was discussed at great length.

Advertisement
It's Trayone, not Trayon.

And in the other thread, you misspelled "Go Canes." You said, "Go Cne." Something must be bothering you, Danny.

Please get it right, or we're going to have to impose the double secret spellchecker probation on you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back