WR Sam Bruce Interesting Tweet.....

Advertisement
281.gif

Mr. Roper.. I wonder if he ever hit Chrissie.... Lol

Advertisement
This from the kid who said im painting my room orange and green then later names FSU his leader, yea not falling for it until he commits, and coley is way better than him, i think he is good but not coley level, i want to see him do more in pads

He is an NFL 1st round talent. Better than Coley. LEGIT. Would be huge to say the least if we got him.

I'm going to have to see that to believe it. Coley looks really good. Image him with a real QB like any of our NC guys. That said, he will be gone so definitely want Bruce.

Advertisement
Well if he is thinking UM, then the coaches assigned to chat with either Sam or his coach at this point are in his ear. Keep chopping UM.

He is an NFL 1st round talent. Better than Coley. LEGIT. Would be huge to say the least if we got him.

Ahhhh, no. Be willing to wager what ever you want that Coley is a higher draft pick then Bruce when the time comes.

I never said he'd be picked higher than Coley. I think they're both 1st round talents.

But slot WR's aren't valued as highly, so Coley will probably go higher even if Bruce is better.

The kids 16 seriousy why is he getting all of this attention now when theres 2 years until he signs?

I think its the point he is saying something actually good about Miami...cause before it seemed he was Anti-Miami
This. Dude was straight up killing us on Twitter for offering guys late or not at all. Had the U School bugs in his ears spouting that Anti-UM rhetoric (see Choad Wilson and his son Whiny Q).

He's distanced from that at STA now, and has probably put it all into perspective, seeing that Miami would be a nice place to keep him close to home. I'm glad Bruce is seeing the light. Up to the staff to stay on him and reel him in.

Advertisement
The kids 16 seriousy why is he getting all of this attention now when theres 2 years until he signs?

I think its the point he is saying something actually good about Miami...cause before it seemed he was Anti-Miami
This. Dude was straight up killing us on Twitter for offering guys late or not at all. Had the U School bugs in his ears spouting that Anti-UM rhetoric (see Choad Wilson and his son Whiny Q).

He's distanced from that at STA now, and has probably put it all into perspective, seeing that Miami would be a nice place to keep him close to home. I'm glad Bruce is seeing the light. Up to the staff to stay on him and reel him in.

I understand and im happy that he's talking well about us but i mean come on kids change their minds so fast and I can tell he's going to say many things on twitter in the next 2 years that will cause controversy so i stopped taking it into account but I see why it grabs everybodys attention

Advertisement
That kid is emotional 2 many mood swings.. 2day he want to stay home tomorrow he wants to play on the west coast

How he gonna have a bring it back #6 with no santana green & orange bandana moss in the picture or is my vision blurry

Advertisement
Back