75% of players

borncane

Redshirt Freshman
Under Jon Richt have now been suspended this season. Any other position coach able to get away with a mess like this?

Advertisement
Seems like we recruit high character QBs. Still waiting to see what Jarren's suspension is about before judging him too much.

QBs need to be leaders.....not knuckleheads. Leaders vocally and by example. Leaders that will hold others accountable....which you can't do if you lose credibility with your own bad choices.

Seems like we recruit high character QBs. Still waiting to see what Jarren's suspension is about before judging him too much.

QBs need to be leaders.....not knuckleheads. Leaders vocally and by example. Leaders that will hold others accountable....which you can't do if you lose credibility with your own bad choices.

Stop the crap. Is all about lack of charater and coaching from Richt staff

Advertisement
Stop the crap. Is all about lack of charater and coaching from Richt staff

I'm sure that's part of it - but at the end of the day, these kids are their own individuals. If they chose to do things to get suspended, it's on them. Coaching doesn't make Cade party. Coaching/losing doesn't make Kosi not watch film bc he's too busy posting videos of himself with wads of cash in his lap.

Like i said, i'm not judging Jarren yet. But at the end of the day our coaching are missing something when recruiting these kids and then NOT providing the environment they need to grow as men.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back