Tonight

Advertisement
The jersey colors are white, gray, orange and green as well the as the pants. The helmet orange, green and white.

at least we didn't go the overplayed route with the black helmets.

Can't go wrong with black unis. Especially if we went matte black. That would be sick!!

I think I've seen a matte black shop with a :neonu: on it. It looked right.

Token, the gray jerseys; are they just the smoke ones we wore this year or are they a new design?

Advertisement
Last season, I think it was Veteran's Day or Week, but some teams had camo in their jerseys for that game.

I'd love to be in that game so we can have an excuse to wear some uniforms with fatigues mixed in.

Advertisement
There’s a prospect at UNite — can’t put a name to the face — wearing an FSU hat. Al Golden, your thoughts?
10:33pm - 19 Feb 14

I can take a guess

Advertisement
There’s a prospect at UNite — can’t put a name to the face — wearing an FSU hat. Al Golden, your thoughts?
10:33pm - 19 Feb 14

I can take a guess

Keef trying to get one last troll in. Salute The Hoot!

60.png

The uniform info is a joke right? I got a good laugh at it. Golden eliminated green pants and jerseys and y'all think he will bring them both back and green helmets and orange helmets?

Advertisement
IDGAF about uniforms.

I just want to see a competitive team and a competent staff.

The uniform info is a joke right? I got a good laugh at it. Golden eliminated green pants and jerseys and y'all think he will bring them both back and green helmets and orange helmets?

He already allowed an alternate jersey and helmet. First year he'll coach with no investigation. Not a bad idea to give the entire program a visual makeover.

Advertisement
Back