#74 and 62, 78 Terrible in O-line

stb

Sophomore
These guys could not block a top high school team. 74 was so scared of # 90 the GT Dt he was ducking his head on many blocking assignments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
a true Frosh in Scaife is our best Oline player

A TRUE FROSH!!!!

Prbly because he still has coaching from his HIGH SCHOOL coach lol

It’s honestly not their fault. As McKinney said, the technique is horrible and they are being coached the wrong way. Also Richts offense which is equivalent to granny ****, slow and steady, allows for DLinemen to catch their breath and give you ****. There is no rhythm whatsoever it’s honestly the worst product I’ve ever seen in the offensive side of the ball.

The announcer Orvlosky went IN on him when asked do you think the playcalling duties should be given up. He went off on him.

Advertisement
guys like Gauthier, Mahoney and Cager are cancers to this team, its unbelievable how they still see time on the field

Advertisement
guys like Gauthier, Mahoney and Cager are cancers to this team, its unbelievable how they still see time on the field
Don’t get me started on Cager. I swear him and Langham would run a 4.8 downwind yet Richt called deep balls to him all night. I just don’t get it, he is bad and he is slow.

Advertisement
Back