Ryan "Sunshine" Stanley- 2015 QB, Flanagan

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Keep an eye on this guy. He threw for 2,208 yards, 23 TDs and 4 INTs on a Flanagan team that surprised a lot of people last year.

Excellent dropback, very live feet and a quick release.

17.jpeg

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1429723/highlights/107710389?autoplay=1

Advertisement
Where do Devon Bush Jr, Walter Jackson, Robert Foy rank as prospects?

Someone told me to watch out for them to transfer, but if Flanagan can keep them, that might be an exciting team. My boy says they were young but played Miramar and Deerfield close.

Reminds me of kapernick. It looks as if he has elite speed but never show it. He has some great Throws

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where do Devon Bush Jr, Walter Jackson, Robert Foy rank as prospects?

Someone told me to watch out for them to transfer, but if Flanagan can keep them, that might be an exciting team. My boy says they were young but played Miramar and Deerfield close.

Walter Jackson was tearing it up at SFE tryouts.Devin Bush Jr's dad is the coach at Flanagan

Advertisement
Was very impressed with his feet and all of his throws looked effortless. Want.

Advertisement
Emonee Spence (#81) looks good in those highlights.

Pete, has the staff continued to recruit him since their dec. visit to Flanagan?

Advertisement
i dont trust flanagan kids and their talent levels...

i grew up in this area, i know the talent levels of the normal flanagan kids......

i just kinda cant buy into them having legit prospects...the best kid to come out of their in the last decade was a wr transfer from philly who flamed out one season in @ Notre Dame and now is @ Western Michigan....

i dont know i just look @ them like a Krop or Coral Reef...where if they have a supposed "good" prospect it NEVER shows at the next level.

i dont trust flanagan kids and their talent levels...

i grew up in this area, i know the talent levels of the normal flanagan kids......

i just kinda cant buy into them having legit prospects...the best kid to come out of their in the last decade was a wr transfer from philly who flamed out one season in @ Notre Dame and now is @ Western Michigan....

i dont know i just look @ them like a Krop or Coral Reef...where if they have a supposed "good" prospect it NEVER shows at the next level.

Judging QB talent is a lot different than judging skill position or trench talent

Advertisement
Back