#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Big Joe played in nfl for a minute. People forget that.
I knew that. People act like he doesn't know anything and can't recruit. People don't understand that outside of perhaps QB, DT is the hardest position to recruit. Everyone wants/needs big bodies at DT. When's the last time Miami landed a 5-star QB? Nobody's mad about that. It's even hard to get 4-star DTs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All ye all chest thumping peacocks come give your holy deity St. CoRchibal some more suckie suckie.

It's all good man. It is what it is.

View attachment 268692

A dumbass post by a dumbass. I was actually starting to have some respect for this moron maude over the last few pages, but then he goes and makes a post like this, showing his true colors, yet again, and also showing that Hegemon and others are 100% correct about him.

season 6 episode 26 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
A dumbass post by a dumbass. I was actually starting to have some respect for this moron maude over the last few pages, but then he goes and makes a post like this, showing his true colors, yet again, and also showing that Hegemon and others are 100% correct about him.
Oh yay another MariBro apologist… who drew first blood on me with insults. Do I give an infraction and move on or do I counterpunch???

IMG_2051.gif

I don’t want your maggot respect because I don’t respect you and others like you who are dishonest with themselves at best, and shills for another man’s ******* at worst - and who attack other posters for not towing their **** guzzling line.

You have a 6-7 times negative reaction score which makes you a straight up waste of bAndrew’s bandwidth. You have negative value on CIS. I’ll chew you up like your deity St. CoRchibal chews up clock with a tie game before halftime and spit you out like bronchially infected gooey yellow morning sputum.

You wanna **** with me? I’m a psycho with a badge. I don’t always take my medications so you never know what you might get, Forrest. Sit down and shut your “perty” mouth.

Only on CIS can we flip a 5 star #7 player in the country and we have posters cat fighting in their skirts.

Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder
Simple answer- And I've givin this answer in the past -
Most here aren't fans of a particular team/subject , they're fans of message boards and whatever subject they can *****, moan, groan, troll , argue and everything in between.....
It could be forums on any team you want , any subject you want from computer tech to Barbie. Doesn't matter , they know it all and will argue to the death about it....
Internet killed the world...LOL!!!!!
large GIF

Oh yay another MariBro apologist… who drew first blood on me with insults. Do I give an infraction and move on or do I counterpunch???

View attachment 268770
I don’t want your maggot respect because I don’t respect you and others like you who are dishonest with themselves at best, and shills for another man’s ******* at worst - and who attack other posters for not towing their **** guzzling line.

You have a 6-7 times negative reaction score which makes you a straight up waste of bAndrew’s bandwidth. You have negative value on CIS. I’ll chew you up like your deity St. CoRchibal chews up clock with a tie game before halftime and spit you out like bronchially infected gooey yellow sputum.

You wanna **** with me? I’m a psycho with a badge and I don’t always take my medications so you never know what you might get, Forrest. Sit down and shut your “perty” mouth.
I Choose Violence GIF

Advertisement
Most here aren't fans of a particular team/subject , they're fans of message boards and whatever subject they can *****, moan, groan, troll , argue and everything in between.....
It could be forums on any team you want , any subject you want from computer tech to Barbie. Doesn't matter , they know it all and will argue to the death about it....
large GIF
This is spot on!!!

View attachment 268770

You have a 6-7 times negative reaction score which makes you a straight up waste of bAndrew’s bandwidth. You have negative value on CIS. I’ll chew you up like your deity St. CoRchibal chews up clock with a tie game before halftime and spit you out like bronchially infected gooey yellow morning sputum.

You wanna **** with me? I’m a psycho with a badge. I don’t always take my medications so you never know what you might get, Forrest. Sit down and shut your “perty” mouth.
LFMAO WTF ...hahaha

darth vader GIF

Advertisement

View attachment 268770

Ah yes, pretty much exactly the kind of juvenile response I expected from a moron.

Advertisement
Ah yes, pretty much exactly the kind of juvenile response I expected from a moron.
You’re a worthless dishrag. You’re not going to survive this.

Note to others of like-mindedness. If you’re going to attack me -first blood - you better be a good or at least respectable contributor without a multi-times negative reaction score. If not then you’re not worth the trouble and time and I’ll just get rid of you.

K thx.

large GIF
Only way to determine which are which is what actually happens when a string of good things happen. When you go 12-12 after 2 years of a new coach getting top 10 money, it’s expected to have a ton of negativity. I would argue that something is terribly wrong if you didn’t. If we were a perennial 10+ win team and you still had a contingency of the board that was moping that would be sad, but we can’t even be reasonably called mediocre these days.

Advertisement
Back