#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Advertisement
This is our time. Suffered through the season to get to the off-season. With our new found money, bring in the whales.View attachment 268513
Largest-Sea-Creatures.jpg

Advertisement
That’s always the excuse.

Who knows if it’s true, I’d reckon it wasn’t as large of a price discrepancy as they make it out to be. Usually sour grapes.
Squash that money nonsense. That's just an excuse. They may have threw in a sweetner, but Scott said it himself, "I reached out to coach Joe and told him I was having 2nd thoughts about Ohio State."

Enough said.

Advertisement
Yeah too many people came to believe that American 18 year olds care more about team success rather than $100,000’s in their bank account. Good luck with that.
He wanted to go to Miami in the 1st place. Mom wanted him closer to home which is why he committed to OSU. He talked to Mom and told her he really wants to be at Miami. She had a change of heart and gave her blessing.

It's not just about the money. Top recruits will get a big payday anywhere they go. There's a bunch of schools that can and do pay big. The difference now is we won't lose a recruit because of money.

Funny how ESPN has Scott rated as a four star and the fourth ranked defensive tackle. Jones is ESPN’s seventh rated defensive tackle.

You know **** well if Scott flipped to Georgia or Bama, he would be a five star and the top rated defensive tackle.

Those ESPN hacks…

People will say it’s because OSU lost to Michigan I can see the spin already from OSU fans. But if that’s the case then why is he flipping to a 5-6 loss squad? Explain
Hopefully for the same reason he should have committed here in the first place, hard to pass up being THE guy. Wish he was committing in December, but I’ll take what I can get at that position. We need Mario to turn DT around bad and start lining them up

If we finish with the #7 class with a 5-7 record and the #5 class with a 7-5 record imagine what class we’ll bring in if we go 9-3 next year
Next year is 10 wins or bust for me. The schedule isn't that hard. I think this year's schedule is harder and we could/should have won 9-10 games this year.

I think it comes down to QB play. If we get solid consistent QB play, it's 10+ wins.

Advertisement
Not gonna talk **** to the people that were melting down. I get it.

But it’s still Mario and it wasn’t December yet

Just talked to an OSU buddy of mine
(I know I know) and they want Larry Johnson to retire

Sucks for him I pulled the receipt of them kissing his ring when they landed Scott in the first place

Pussies
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back