#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
But but but, crossdresser and cway mocked me when I pointed out that we never got blown out this year and lost five very close games.
Lol you started that post by implying people who weren’t happy with our 6-5 record at the time were “Miami haters” so that’s probably part of why you were met with a strong reaction from some people who love Miami but were unhappy about being 6-5 at the time.

Since you made that post we finished the season with a dominate win at Boston college which was great and was a great and felt like the wins we got to start the year in September.

I’m not a mope and I’m not defending mopery, but I understand people being frustrated by a 12-12 start to Mario’s career.

I agree the team made huge progress this year even though we finished 7-5.

I’m happy that we landed a stud at a position of need and signs point to us closing out with more guys like him. Let’s just enjoy the good things for tonight though and not keep attacking other Miami fans lol

Advertisement
I’m stoked about this pickup. I thought this as dead in the water.

That being said, I saw a game of his online and he wasn’t very impressive.

I’d like to see how he performs against the kids of similar talent level at the all star game(s).
Is You Okay Youtube GIF

Advertisement
This is how u build a Monster this is the bama uga modern day build. Build the OL build the DL and that’s it u will break out and win for a long *** time.

We were within a TD of winning every game (UNC maybe the exception). Should have won GT, UL and NC State at the least.

Now go add in a top 10 DL and a QB that won’t throw 7 picks in three games, add in Trader, Carr, and Robinson at WR, add in Patterson and hopefully two top portal safeties. 2024 is the year we get to double digit wins and the ACCCG. Mark it down.

Advertisement
We were within a TD of winning every game (UNC maybe the exception). Should have won GT, UL and NC State at the least.

Now go add in a top 10 DL and a QB that won’t throw 7 picks in three games, add in Trader, Carr, and Robinson at WR, add in Patterson and hopefully two top portal safeties. 2024 is the year we get to double digit wins and the ACCCG. Mark it down.
I always said year 4 we arrive but with a 12 team playoff we may have a shot. Still expecting year 4 to be monstrous as long as you keep stacking it hurts other programs. Bain would be at bama and most on this roster would be elsewhere if it weren’t MC.

Advertisement
Lol the mopes get to make things sour for the entire ******* regular season. The minute they get their **** pushed in they go whining. Classic
I guess I just disagree with some of the people you guys rail against for being mopes myself included. We made a ton of progress this year but 7-5 was still worse than it should’ve been. I think we can win a bowl game and make it 8-5 which is a much better year so hopefully that happens

Advertisement
I guess I just disagree with some of the people you guys rail against for being mopes myself included. We made a ton of progress this year but 7-5 was still worse than it should’ve been. I think we can win a bowl game and make it 8-5 which is a much better year so hopefully that happens
And we're you also ****ting all over our NIL and recruiting all season and basically only viewing things negative? If not maybe you're not a 100% mope.... Maybe just half mope...

The record is irrelevant to me. What did we do on the field. We took the next step that we needed to take. And id argue if TVD didn't have a brain aneurysm (and other legit injuries) and throw a 6% Int rate over 4 games we'd be ahead in even the mopes eyes.

Honestly people wanna discuss the actual in field performance I'm for it. But when it's just 'fizocal bro style' and we can't recruit I know they're a mope

Wait a minute, he reached out to COACH JOE?!?! Half this board already had him packing his bags due to his apparent complete inability to recruit and the fact that some think he does zero coaching, and is only at UM because he is friends with the HC.

There are lots and lots of people who owe an apology to Coach Joe.
Literally now "responsible" for our two highest rated recruits the last 2 years lol.

Mario Cristobal has done it again on the recruiting trail. This time, flipping Justin Scott from Ohio State to Miami.

The Canes had been in hot pursuit of the five-star DT for some time now, even since his commitment to the Buckeyes back in July. The commitment moves Miami up to the #5 recruiting class in the country. Scott is listed at 6-4, 310 pounds.

This commitment is of extra importance considering the Canes could be set to lose Leonard Taylor to the next level, and Jared Harrison-Hunte is also in the process of making a decision

Mario walking into them grandmas and mamas livin rooms like:

Animated GIF

Coach Joe responsible for the highest rated recruit each of the last two years. Give the man his flowers.
I liked that Scott said he reached out to Big Joe and also that the coaches make him feel like he's family. That says a lot about Big Joe. It isn't all JT. Yes, JT is a monster recruiter, but Joe can reach players in a different way. Both are complementary.

Advertisement
Back