#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Advertisement
**** Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero
Peacock GIF by Nat Geo Wild

City kids. UM should be able to recruit kids form any major city in the country. Country kids are harder, IMO.
Chicago doesn’t really produce highly ranked kids. Can’t tell you the last time a 5 star and high 4 star came out of the city.

Advertisement
From Ferman's site:

“Miami never went away,” “Even after I committed to Ohio State, Miami stayed in the back of my mind. I started talking to the Miami coaches again a couple of weeks ago, and after having a talk with my mom, I made the decision to flip to Miami. I have known for about a week. Once I had that talk with my mom to let her know how I felt and found out she was OK with my decision, then I knew.”

“I reached out to Coach Salave’a about two weeks ago to let him know I wasn’t 100 percent with my commitment to Ohio State,” “I was having second thoughts and things happened kind of quickly from there. There weren’t too surprised when I told them because they always felt I wanted to be at Miami.

My biggest attraction to Miami was the coaches — how genuine they are, how they always treated me and they make me feel like part of their family.”
To all of y'all (including me) who's been ****ting on our boy Big Joe....
wrestlemania xx wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
From Ferman's site:

“Miami never went away,” “Even after I committed to Ohio State, Miami stayed in the back of my mind. I started talking to the Miami coaches again a couple of weeks ago, and after having a talk with my mom, I made the decision to flip to Miami. I have known for about a week. Once I had that talk with my mom to let her know how I felt and found out she was OK with my decision, then I knew.”

“I reached out to Coach Salave’a about two weeks ago to let him know I wasn’t 100 percent with my commitment to Ohio State,” “I was having second thoughts and things happened kind of quickly from there. There weren’t too surprised when I told them because they always felt I wanted to be at Miami.

My biggest attraction to Miami was the coaches — how genuine they are, how they always treated me and they make me feel like part of their family.”
Lesssgooooo Unko Joe lmao. I always knew your time would come lmao

From Ferman's site:

Justin said he is signing in February. Don’t like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Ferman's site:

Wait a minute, he reached out to COACH JOE?!?! Half this board already had him packing his bags due to his apparent complete inability to recruit and the fact that some think he does zero coaching, and is only at UM because he is friends with the HC.

There are lots and lots of people who owe an apology to Coach Joe.

Advertisement
Back