7 on 7

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
I know it's not the board for this but most recruiting heads are the best people to ask. Anyone run a team or know where I can get resources to check out. We are starting a league to help the kids we coach get extra work. We are up in NE Tenn and theirs nothing close to us.Thanks!

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
We ran a team a few years ago out of Johnson City. We traveled to Charlotte, Atlanta, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, and Nashville to play 7 on 7. We also did a tournament at UT, UTC, and Tennessee Tech. We had a kid who's dad worked at Eastman and got good funding from them and did our own fundraising. If you don't have money NE TN is a tough place to be for a 7 on 7

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
Yeah I am tied into a lot of people in Bristol so I hope to get funding. I also I have a access to a couple fields. So we are going to start a league we have about 5 teams now. I don't want to have to pay or have parents pay for travel.

Cash

Emperor
I'm not connected to the 7v7 here in middle TN but I know the coaches and players.

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
You still around NE TN?

I'm getting a masters degree at ETSU and have a GA position for on campus recruiting. I'll be here until December and plan to (right now, could change) take a full time spot at Tennessee tech

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
[MENTION=10989]mjackson6[/MENTION] One of the Kids Playing for me is a kid both schools you are talking about are recruiting.