7 on 7 Championship game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rudolph was killin it..

yup, and him and Lane were letting those DBs know it after too

This is why Rudolph is a must get too when you have a beast in your hands you dont let him go for anybody

Nope we're getting Lane who cares about Rudolph.

Signed,
Lane **** riders.

/Rudolph is a beast.

Lol Lane is a monster i keep saying he's Julio Jons and AJ Green like but Rudolph is a beast too and if we want to be like Bama we take the best players no matter what position

Rudolph was killin it..

This is why Rudolph is a must get too when you have a beast in your hands you dont let him go for anybody

Signed,
Lane **** riders.

/Rudolph is a beast.

Lol Lane is a monster i keep saying he's Julio Jons and AJ Green like but Rudolph is a beast too and if we want to be like Bama we take the best players no matter what position

Oh I agree Lane is a monster and hoping we get him I just get annoyed with "idc if we lose Rudolph his name isn't Lane" bull****.

Signed,
Lane **** riders.

/Rudolph is a beast.

Oh I agree Lane is a monster and hoping we get him I just get annoyed with "idc if we lose Rudolph his name isn't Lane" bull****.

I feel you the only thing with me is i hold ne so high tht th other wrs had to show me who would stand out and thats Rudolph now and he's committed to us **** that, no way i'm allowing UFag or any school to take him away.

Advertisement

Signed,
Lane **** riders.

/Rudolph is a beast.

I agree to a certain degree. You also have to consider that Rudolph was listing UF as his leader last week while being still committed to us. And after all the trolling that happened last year i can see how some people would not care if he went somewhere else as long as we got Lane, which is possibly be the #1 WR in the nation. I hope we get both and a big time slot receiver.

Also, i think if we were talking about DTs it would be a different discussion. The WR position is probably our deepest.

Signed,
Lane **** riders.

/Rudolph is a beast.

I agree to a certain degree. You also have to consider that Rudolph was listing UF as his leader last week while being still committed to us. And after all the trolling that happened last year i can see how some people would not care if he went somewhere else as long as we got Lane, which is possibly be the #1 WR in the nation. I hope we get both and a big time slot receiver.

Also, i think if we were talking about DTs it would be a different discussion. The WR position is probably our deepest.

The one problem with that is the fact that people dont understand recruiting because every player trolls to a certain degree i mean look at Cook he's a Clemson "commit" and yet nobody thinks he's staying there because he's always talking about other schools so let's stop actingike no other schools deal with this other then us.

Advertisement
This is why I laughed at cats in the other thread talkin' that mess about losing Rudolph not being a big deal! LOL. Riiiiigggghhhttt. Cats were posting the ole' Tombstone GIF with buddy saying, "Well, Bye". SMH. This kid is a specimen! Losing him IS a big deal. ESPECIALLY TO FLORIDA!! Especially seeing that Dixon is far from a lock, Lane has given us ZERO indication that he is someone not to worry about, and Brady from what Pete says has grade issues..We need Rudolph.

Who says we don't want Rudolph. Kid says he wants to look around and explore his options, not sure why that means we don't want him. We need a few WR's in the group and he should be one of them.

Advertisement
For all y'all know Rudolph could be better than lane, and last time I check he is committed to miami.him and lane and I'm glad.

Advertisement
Back