2016 S Antoine Webster highlights

Advertisement
Not bad. Playing more of a sam in our defense inmost of these highlights, think Thurston Armbrister. Not amazing but has alot of potential, it's hard to grade him since Champagnat goes against awful competition. 6/10 invite to Junior day and see if offerable.

Younger brother of ex UM commit Kayvon Webster (Denver Broncos). Webster wont be 16 until July. Antione is light years ahead of his older brother as 10th graders. Webster will be top 2016 safety in south Florida.

Advertisement
Makes me wonder what some of the posters in this site are seeing, (or not seeing), in some of these kid's highlight videos. This kid is definitely a baller.

He looks like a guided missile against the run. Has good instincts and is athletic. Needs to work a little bit on his ball skills, but he's only a sophomore, so he has plenty of time to improve this part of his game. He also plays with passion and is fearless.

Travis Rudolph was being criticized on the original thread that talked about his commitment. Kid looked great as a junior. But, because he didn't have great offers yet, many posters were saying we was mediocre and not UM talent.

I saw the same TR on the Junior film that I see on the Senior film. Kid was an animal all along. When the offers came, then all of these same posters changed their tune, and now he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Some of you need to get your eyes checked and get glasses or contacts if you need them. Or, of course, you could always pay attention to what your eyes tell you, and not to his offer sheet.

If UM were smart they'll jump on Webster ASAP. Salomon and Webster will like to play together at next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back