brandon powell

an EE wouldnt be playing games with Miami this late in the game. In a few weeks he's set to enroll.

"Enjoying the recruiting process"

-- Free flight, hotel, get mad love, food...and maybe even a "happy ending"

Advertisement
an EE wouldnt be playing games with Miami this late in the game. In a few weeks he's set to enroll.

Considering it's Tenn I'd put the percentage at higher than "maybe".

Advertisement
Kind of sad how almost every post in other threads about our rb's, he is not mentioned. SMH The kid is the best in Broward and very close to the other rb's we're after. Kid can do it all, we need guys like him to have a championship team. BP is one of the best RB's in the country, we need him!

Considering it's Tenn I'd put the percentage at higher than "maybe".

I can tell you this BP is going to experience some good ****** in Knoxville

Advertisement
Regardless ofCook, Powell is a must get. Versatile athlete that can help in a lot of different ways.

Kind of sad how almost every post in other threads about our rb's, he is not mentioned. SMH The kid is the best in Broward and very close to the other rb's we're after. Kid can do it all, we need guys like him to have a championship team. BP is one of the best RB's in the country, we need him!

To be fair, I think a lot of our posters never really got to "know" Brandon Powell during the recruiting process. He was committed to Tennessee than seemed to switch to UM without much fanfare. He's been sort of under the radar as far as recruiting *coverage* goes.

That said, for the people who've seen him, to a person, they rave about his athletic ability.

To be fair, I think a lot of our posters never really got to "know" Brandon Powell during the recruiting process. He was committed to Tennessee than seemed to switch to UM without much fanfare. He's been sort of under the radar as far as recruiting *coverage* goes.

That said, for the people who've seen him, to a person, they rave about his athletic ability.

BEAST...best rb in broward and i called it since LAST YEAR.

One of those guys you just cant keep off the field as they produce whenever their on and at whatever position. He's a better Dallas Crawford who did work for us this yr. I take those guys everytime.

One of those guys you just cant keep off the field as they produce whenever their on and at whatever position. He's a better Dallas Crawford who did work for us this yr. I take those guys everytime.

Sony got 630+ yards through three playoff games..

Advertisement

Sony doesnt play Rb, Wr, Cb, Kr, Pr either... this kid is ALL OVER THE FIELD AT ALL TIMES! He NEVER comes off the field!

Sony doesnt play Rb, Wr, Cb, Kr, Pr either... this kid is ALL OVER THE FIELD AT ALL TIMES! He NEVER comes off the field!

Advertisement

Sony doesnt play Rb? new info for me

Wasn't he behind Powell all year long in yards before the playoffs?

Powell is a stud, but the derp is strong with you........
What position does Sony play again?
Also while Powell is very versatile the WR tag is kinda just an add on. I didn't see many impact play on his senior reel at that position.

Advertisement
Back