6 Saturdays

I don't know which mod is responsible for this, but whoever you are, you are a hero in my book. Whatever @DMoney is paying you, it's not enough!

View attachment 89986

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else spend each Saturday during Fall watching cfb from 12pm - 12am?

Of course, this has lead to fewer games attended, but the experience of watching games all day and night on tv is just too enjoyable.

I enjoy watching football in the afternoon. It's one of the things I love about this country.

I'll take a 2 month ban if Miami pulls off the Orlando Miracle. Everyone else in this thread attacking me will take a 1 month ban if da Gata win.

Advertisement
You need to check history and how many times we crushed the gator when they were favored. They have no answers to our defense, our defense will score more points then their offense. Then our offense will embarrass them. Once we go up two scores the gator quits. Mark it down!

You need to check history and how many times we crushed the gator when they were favored. They have no answers to our defense, our defense will score more points then their offense. Then our offense will embarrass them. Once we go up two scores the gator quits. Mark it down!
If our defense fails to outscore their offense then you can take another 1 month ban. If our defense outscored their offense I'll take a 3 month ban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back