6 rumors

Advertisement
This can't be real life

11.png

Thumbs together 6, thumbs together!

Knew someone was going to say something!

Advertisement
Originally Posted by Larry
So with two weeks to go...we can pretty much check mark Matthew Thomas, Denver Kirkland, Alex Collins and Stacy Coley...along with Bostwick and Grace.

I got time for that.

Wow that with current commits is second to none imo. one of the best since on the interwebs. better than 08 imo.

Originally Posted by Larry
So with two weeks to go...we can pretty much check mark Matthew Thomas, Denver Kirkland, Alex Collins and Stacy Coley...along with Bostwick and Grace.

I got time for that.

Wow that with current commits is second to none imo. one of the best since on the interwebs. better than 08 imo.

To finish with those 6 would be unbelievable, best signing day haul for Miami ever

I know you guys hate when we do this....but Bakas seems convinced FSU has no chance and that this has been and continues to be a Miami v. 'Bama situation.

Dont use CT alot if not at all just for recruiting posters to canesinsight, but bakas is pretty good IMO. So what if hes on a rival site we all canes.

I don't think he's cancelled his visit. At least I haven't read anything saying so. I'm sure he wants to keep the drama going

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back