6-7?

Again, Pete Carroll won games. When you win, you can do whatever the **** you want to do. I wouldn't have a problem with any of this if the team actually was performing at a high level. Participation Ribbon U = Al Golden's Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Crisis averted!! They did not provide sprinkles....

proxy.php

:sanford:

:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

So after a 2 a day and practice is over you "fans" are b*tching about this. Give me a f_cking break....

Advertisement
u guys find anything to complain about, chill out, criticize on the field and recruiting not stuff like this

Pete Carroll gave his team ice cream after practice at USC.
But his teams won so it wasn't ***. Some people try too hard at finding reasons why the canes suck and tbh it's not even funny anymore, it's pathetic.. It ain't dodge ball, BBQ parties or icecream, it's shiitty coaching, that's it..

Advertisement
Remember a last year when guys went on a rampage defending the ice cream, dodgeball, home run derby, slumber parties, and flower picking saying it's after practice and the team is working so hard they deserve a break? How did that work out
Team is soft

Remember a last year when guys went on a rampage defending the ice cream, dodgeball, home run derby, slumber parties, and flower picking saying it's after practice and the team is working so hard they deserve a break? How did that work out
Team is soft
These low-IQ mouth breathers have very short memories.

Advertisement
Yes, with good coaching comes frozen treats. Folden should have a hot green tea truck arrive after practice.

UM

Advertisement
Team is soft

wvcanefan: no lie, my guy...I was one of those who defended that bull....what a crock of bull I was smoking. wish i can take back my defense. i was once a slurper of golden being the right fit for us, but wow....was i wrong. instead of ice-cream, this team needs to feel the burn of losing. these photos just make me feel that we are in for another 6 win or below season. mark it.

I have no problem with kids having ice cream; its the coaching staff that needs to be denied food and water until they win the frigging ACC! If they die, they die.

Advertisement
Back