6-7?

Kona ice, is only shaved ice brah, step your fatty game up. Now of course if the players go and empty out the trucks syrup supply still just as terrible.

Advertisement
Vince Lombardi used to take all the Packers out for a post practice smoke.

I don't see how this is any different.

Advertisement
Some of Ya'll get too riled up, I highly doubt that anyone thinks getting flavored ice after practice is the reason we suck, but they say it because they want to get under the skin of some posters. Sad part is they go for it every time.

Some of Ya'll get too riled up, I highly doubt that anyone thinks getting flavored ice after practice is the reason we suck, but they say it because they want to get under the skin of some posters. Sad part is they go for it every time.

I agree in part to what you are saying. But am also of the opinion the "everybody gets a trophy" mentality is not a good thing at all. And I'm not referring to sports in general. But life in itself. **** if I would allow ice cream truck on the lot after a 6 win season and my team quit on me again after FSU. I may bring out said truck, allow a few of the guys that "hit, stick, and bust d*&k" to have ice cream while the rest run. But that's old school, can't do that anymore I guess. Everybody gets a trophy.. Even when they don't do Jack! Pitiful.

I agree in part to what you are saying. But am also of the opinion the "everybody gets a trophy" mentality is not a good thing at all. And I'm not referring to sports in general. But life in itself. **** if I would allow ice cream truck on the lot after a 6 win season and my team quit on me again after FSU. I may bring out said truck, allow a few of the guys that "hit, stick, and bust d*&k" to have ice cream while the rest run. But that's old school, can't do that anymore I guess. Everybody gets a trophy.. Even when they don't do Jack! Pitiful.

I never said I agreed with them bringing the ice cream to the field, I just don't think that people really truly believe that the ice cream is why we suck. They may get ****ed because we bring ice cream for an undeserving team, but they are actually telling folks that the reason we suck is because of things like this

Nobody thinks that ice cream or dodgeball is the reason we suck. We suck because our coaches suck and until we don't suck, there should be a business-like approach to this season, not a god **** gayot pride parade after every practice.

Advertisement
Nobody thinks that ice cream or dodgeball is the reason we suck. We suck because our coaches suck and until we don't suck, there should be a business-like approach to this season, not a god **** gayot pride parade after every practice.

It's crazy that you actually have to explain this. Wait, no it's not, because most of the posters here are the types of morons who can't get my order right.

Anyone notice that all of these Sandusky type get togethers Fat Al has are dudes only? I have never seen a girls in any of the pics and prob never will. Seems like #THETEAM might want some chicks at the pool party? Maybe not? Its pretty ******* creepy IMO.

Oh BTW. There's new#hashtags for your viewing displeasure [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=OurTeam]#OurTeam [/URL] #ourgoal #mywhy :dbc:

Al Golden ‏@GoldenAl 41m41 minutes ago
Had fun last night.
Let's have more fun today.
Gotta love what U do.
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=OurTeam]#OurTeam [/URL]
CMcWdY0WsAA1X3B.jpg

CMcWgOcWEAAacSN.jpg

CMcWgIuWoAAZ8eY.jpg

CMcWgPrXAAA8DkH.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back