6-0

cooks002

Junior
Miami fans stand up! Just win baby.... Debate/correct the issues Sunday-Friday, win on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First drive was a move in the right direction from an execution and evolution standpoint. The little pre-snap movement was reassuring and use of Herndon was refreshing. We're a little over half way through the season and I expect Richt to add wrinkles "little by little" each game, to hopefully becoming a more dynamic offense before the end of the season.

The o-line isn't dominant, but anything can happen if these players execute consistently.

Advertisement
First drive was a move in the right direction from an execution and evolution standpoint. The little pre-snap movement was reassuring and use of Herndon was refreshing. We're a little over half way through the season and I expect Richt to add wrinkles "little by little" each game, to hopefully becoming a more dynamic offense before the end of the season.

The o-line isn't dominant, but anything can happen if these players execute consistently.

"Little by little" - Hmmm...that used to be someone's signature.

I think Vaughn not playing hurt our run game. Mahoney seemed to do a decent job for backup considering he was a former JAG.

lets ride. no biitching in here. we won. we undefeated. other teams have lost to unranked teams.

There shuld be little reason to bytch 6-0, can't do better than that. Two years ago, any real CANE fan believe what has been accomplished since the extermination of Fraudlen?

Advertisement
Gotta admit, did not think that at this point in the year, we'd have more wins than FSU and UF combined.

Bowl eligible
Check off one block

Correction: Second block is checked off. FSU was the first.

Realistic goals this season:

- Coastal division title
- 10+ win season (including bowl win)
- ACC title

Bonus: Playoff berth.

Highly doubt we get into the playoff.

Can we please have one Saturday that doesn't have to come to the final minutes to decide a winner? Carry on.

Advertisement
Jeff thomas is starting to look more comfortable out there every game. Even when harley told him to knee it in the end zone, he decided to take it out. Nice td too.

Advertisement
Back