59 points

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Can the d stop one team with a pulse ? I wonder how many yards they racked up my guess 500 or more. Larry Scott need to grow some balls and attempt to fix this . If he is trying to get a head coach job he should show teams what he has. Not sit around and allow this fairy show to continue .

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's so frustrating. Just flat out frustrating. For those of you that say we have the "talent" on the Defenss, I don't see it.

Not quite 500 yards. 487. Crazy thing is we gained 427 yards. The penalties and turnovers made the difference.

This UNC team is not that good.

This entire staff is a travesty. And to think Flake was willing to wait until the end of the year

Advertisement
Not quite 500 yards. 487. Crazy thing is we gained 427 yards. The penalties and turnovers made the difference.

This UNC team is not that good.

I agree. Yet, they will beat a poorly coached talented team like Miami!

Advertisement
It's so frustrating. Just flat out frustrating. For those of you that say we have the "talent" on the Defenss, I don't see it.

FS - Deon Bush 4 Star
DB - Artie Burns 4 Star
DB - Tracy Howard - 5 Star
DB - Corn Elder - 4 Star
SS - Jamal Carter - 4 star
A good argument can be made that each one of your starting secondary will be on a NFL roster next year

Front 7
Trent Harris - 4 star
Chad Thomas - 5 star
Mccord - 4 star
AQM - 4 star
R Kirby - 4 star
Moten - 4 star
M Smith - 4 star
Grace - 3 star impact player
Jenkins - 3 star
Hert - Juco transfer

On defense we even have 4 star recruits who are not getting playing time.

It is amazing how bad our defense is when you look at the talent on paper. It is just hard to believe that this many players could be a bust. Golden and D'Ondrio tried to sale that no talent but no one in the ACC except FSU has that kind of talent on defense.

How would you see it in our scheme ?

I'm not disagreeing with you; however, talent eventually shows itself every once in a while (Grace, Bush, Burns). I'm not sold that we have enough talent to seriously compete for anything.

Advertisement
Let's just get the ****** season wrapped up and look forward.

FS - Deon Bush 4 Star
DB - Artie Burns 4 Star
DB - Tracy Howard - 5 Star
DB - Corn Elder - 4 Star
SS - Jamal Carter - 4 star
A good argument can be made that each one of your starting secondary will be on a NFL roster next year

Front 7
Trent Harris - 4 star
Chad Thomas - 5 star
Mccord - 4 star
AQM - 4 star
R Kirby - 4 star
Moten - 4 star
M Smith - 4 star
Grace - 3 star impact player
Jenkins - 3 star
Hert - Juco transfer

On defense we even have 4 star recruits who are not getting playing time.

It is amazing how bad our defense is when you look at the talent on paper. It is just hard to believe that this many players could be a bust. Golden and D'Ondrio tried to sale that no talent but no one in the ACC except FSU has that kind of talent on defense.

This is the best post of the day. Sums it all up.
And there are plenty of 4 stars on offense -- Yearby, Kaaya, Coley, Walton, Berrios, McDermott and one or two others I can't remember...

Advertisement
Back