American Heritagevs Cardinal Gibbons highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I looked at his twitter not to long ago and it looked like he was really feeling OSU lets hope the Don can get it done I put my faith in him

94.gif

Advertisement
I hate left handed QB's but he might be the best I've seen. His mechanics still need work. Love the speed though.

Advertisement
I don't like him at QB for our system.

I love him at QB in our system, he is the definition of a true dual-threat QB with elite speed to escape the pocket or keep the play alive against elite defensive pressure.

That doesn't mean he can play under center and make reads in the pro-style system. He hasn't had to do that yet and that would be foreign to him. I'm not a fan of placing "athletes" at QB.

We don't run a "dual threat" system. Now if we decide to go to the spread and run some read option stuff then that's a different story.

I don't like him at QB for our system.

I love him at QB in our system, he is the definition of a true dual-threat QB with elite speed to escape the pocket or keep the play alive against elite defensive pressure.

That doesn't mean he can play under center and make reads in the pro-style system. He hasn't had to do that yet and that would be foreign to him. I'm not a fan of placing "athletes" at QB.

We don't run a "dual threat" system. Now if we decide to go to the spread and run some read option stuff then that's a different story.

We do have some in our playbook but we cant and I am sure dont run it because Morris though athletic in shorts, doesnt seem like a natural runner in games.

Heck against FSU we went full house and tried to sell triple option out of the look, we obviously just gave the ball to duke on a misdirection dive but had Morris and Crawford coming out the other side

I am sure if we had the pieces we could run more read option stuff out of the pistol. But I do agree its not our bread n butter at the moment and we are more prostyle.

I will say this kid has improved since the season has wore on, because their offense was really stagnate in the beginning of the year, good for him

Advertisement
Back