Lack of good LB depth is scary

And they are recruiting ..NONE currently or lead for NONE currently

I don't get it. I know we have the three beasts for at least one more year and then the three freshmen are solid as well. But I would think we would want two this class to be safe.

I think they are using this cycle as a gap year to go heavy in '19 for a big LB class. I personally wouldn't be shocked to see 4-5 in the '19 class. We have the 1st 3 for one more year and they all will go after 3 IMO. It also spaces eligibility apart as to not scare the special recruits off. These are different times. Kids are really entitled and don't do waiting in lines for very long. The thought of red-shirting behind 2 guys each of whom are going to play 4 yrs is laughable for any kid with blue chip talent with aspirations to play on Sundays.

Advertisement
Lack of good LB depth is scary

And they are recruiting ..NONE currently or lead for NONE currently

I don't get it. I know we have the three beasts for at least one more year and then the three freshmen are solid as well. But I would think we would want two this class to be safe.

I think they are using this cycle as a gap year to go heavy in '19 for a big LB class. I personally wouldn't be shocked to see 4-5 in the '19 class. We have the 1st 3 for one more year and they all will go after 3 IMO. It also spaces eligibility apart as to not scare the special recruits off. These are different times. Kids are really entitled and don't do waiting in lines for very long. The thought of red-shirting behind 2 guys each of whom are going to play 4 yrs is laughable for any kid with blue chip talent with aspirations to play on Sundays.

Yeah that's a good point and that's the problem with no stagger. Besides, the 19 class is supposed to be loaded in sofla.

Dudes on here act like he was Ray Lewis before he got hurt. He was never a very good player. People fell in love with his measurements like the size queens they are.

Advertisement
Agree with living legend.

That being said it's time to put him deep in the depth chart and start getting Jennings JR and Wilder some more reps

Its sad!! Ive never seen a kid decline so much after an injury.

He is stiff and has no lateral quickness. Its horrific to see. BC's QB made him looked silly.

If yall recall,it was #58 that got embarrased by Perry during scrimmages.

Agreed but Malcom Lewis seemed to be special, after that ankle injury against GaTech never the same

Advertisement
Dudes on here act like he was Ray Lewis before he got hurt. He was never a very good player. People fell in love with his measurements like the size queens they are.

Thank you....boards been slurping on this dude way too long

Advertisement
Back