???

Advertisement
Advertisement
what happen to all the gator fans? When I first came here I remember there was a 3 or 4 gator fans here.

IHateThisPlace is also gone. They talked all that **** and claimed they were just having good debate and as soon as Miami beat that *** them arrogant SOB's are all gone.

Advertisement
They're busy trying to look up pictures of crocodiles to send to the UF.ag SID for next year's media guide. And contacting Montana State to schedule more OOC home games. And wandering around Marlins Park looking for the best place to conduct an archaeological dig for Kerwin Bell's teeth, which were ejected out the back of his head during that 31-4 beatdown in 1987.

They're busy trying to look up pictures of crocodiles to send to the UF.ag SID for next year's media guide. And contacting Montana State to schedule more OOC home games. And wandering around Marlins Park looking for the best place to conduct an archaeological dig for Kerwin Bell's teeth, which were ejected out the back of his head during that 31-4 beatdown in 1987.

Yes!! Kerwin Bell mention. Nicely done sir.

Yes!! Kerwin Bell mention. Nicely done sir.

I was there. That game ruined that dude's career.

Advertisement
Back