FWIW re Gator seating

SpikeUM

Head Meshuggah
Premium
A colleague who is a big Gator booster told me that Foley sent a letter out apologizing for the awful seats they were given.

I like Blake more and more each day!

Advertisement
Let them ***** and complain, they can use this as the excuse to not add us to their schedule again. What a bunch of pussies.

**** that ****. I'm sure Foley was concerned as **** for the Miami fans when our UF tickets in 2008 were in BFE and scattered around the stadium so we couldn't even have a section. Blow it out your ***.

Good it's not Miami's concern or responsibility to give a **** about what quality of seats Gator fans get.

Advertisement
I think Blake probably hates the Gators as much as anyone on this board.

Say what you want about him, but that son of a ***** loves the 'Canes.

88.jpg

This is a seating chart for Bryant-Denny

Does ****wad Foley send out an apology when Florida goes to Tuscaloosa? Look at the visitors sections there. Earth to Foley...THEY SUCK.

Advertisement
Some ****** Gator fan that thinks he is my friend (its **** near an impossibility) texted me today "Miami only gave Gators 800 tix in lower bowl...thats great."

I responded, "My A.D. is a G...sorry Im not sorry".

He mad.

Anyone who'd rather sit in the lower bowl at Sun Life Stadium, hasn't spent much time at Sun Life Stadium.

Lower bowl seats are terrible, they are the furthest seats from the playing field in the NFL and probably near the very bottom of the NCAA.

Upper deck is much better for actual football viewing.

I will laugh if they just gave them random blocks all over the upper deck and lower bowl though, 800 lower bowl seats are pretty much two full sections. Would be highly entertaining if they are just scattered.

Advertisement
Maybe if they played us more often, didn't demand 50k tickets, SEC Refs and a neutral site, they would be treated better. We need to win Saturday.

Advertisement
Anyone who'd rather sit in the lower bowl at Sun Life Stadium, hasn't spent much time at Sun Life Stadium.

Lower bowl seats are terrible, they are the furthest seats from the playing field in the NFL and probably near the very bottom of the NCAA.

Upper deck is much better for actual football viewing.

I will laugh if they just gave them random blocks all over the upper deck and lower bowl though, 800 lower bowl seats are pretty much two full sections. Would be highly entertaining if they are just scattered.

I sat in row 6, right at the 50 yard line behind the miami bench for the FAU game. Best viewing experience I've ever had for a football game period, as far as catching the action.

If I lived in Miami, I'd get the best seats in the house for all the lower tier games, they're a bargainnd I just like to see the canes.

Wish I could have seats like that for the gator game, but that's a little more than I'm able to spend.

Advertisement
Back