Advertisement
Is he living up to the billing or is he a JAG?

From my perspective, his overall play has been incredibly “concerning,” for lack of a better word.

But it’s not just his overall play, it’s what I’m seeing physically. He doesn’t have the feet to play tackle, and seems to have enough power or quickness to play guard. Namely, he can’t get to blocking assignments quick enough when asked to pull, and saw him pancaked on the blocked PAT
He was shoved on his butt on the blocked extra point. Bubba has issues, but the extra point was on Donaldson for taking the play off.

He was shoved on his butt on the blocked extra point. Bubba has issues, but the extra point was on Donaldson for taking the play off.
Actually if you know what’s up you know that Bubba kicked that ball way too low. An XP should get immediate height way over the linemen not drilled into their backs.

Advertisement
Not a jag but nothing special. Another player overrated by our fanbase. We have 2 players on the entire roster that aren’t overrated. Jordan & Dallas.

Not a jag but nothing special. Another player overrated by our fanbase. We have 2 players on the entire roster that aren’t overrated. Jordan & Dallas.

Add Jarren, Hill, Davis, and Rousseau

I think Davis is a better pure back than Dallas.

Both Bubba and Donaldson were at fault.

1. Bubba kicked it too low
2. Somehow Donaldson allowed himself to get pancaked, giving the defender a clean shot at the hall

Advertisement
Donaldson is pretty good when he can line up head to head with a big DT and neutralize their bullrush. That's his strength.

He is not good at pulling, or shuffling his feet like an offensive tackle needs to do.

pEnos needs to realize his strengths and limitations and quit asking him to do **** he's not good at.

#55, mang!

Dude has got to play better than this. I think he needs to be replaced in the starting lineup. Give someone else a shot, at this point to see what they can do.

Zion and Donaldson both on the left side is a bad combo

Advertisement
He's talking about Donaldson....
I love it when posters are too lazy to type a name....and blame others for being too lazy to Google the Jersey number.

Finally, somebody else thought he was talking about a LB!

Is he living up to the billing or is he a JAG?

From my perspective, his overall play has been incredibly “concerning,” for lack of a better word.

But it’s not just his overall play, it’s what I’m seeing physically. He doesn’t have the feet to play tackle, and seems to have enough power or quickness to play guard. Namely, he can’t get to blocking assignments quick enough when asked to pull, and saw him pancaked on the blocked PAT

FAt and slow. Completely disappointed by him. I thought he would have a big year back at Guard.

Advertisement
Dude is just straight up soft..what a waste

What’s crazy is he looked good freshman year. We be sprinting downfield 20 yards trying to block people. He has gotten worse. We barely can field 2 guys in our line right now. Zion just ain’t it. Gaynor tried his best but he is average, Clark actually tries to punish people but struggles in pass protection, Campbell flat out sucks. Scaife is our only consistently good player on the line. We need to go for some JuCo guys who can fill in immediately next year.

Advertisement
Back