O’s Eligibility Chart 7-29-2013 - w/Class of 2014

Ozone

The O
Premium
Canes Fam - I could not wait any longer... The Eligibility Chart has been updated with the 2014 Class Commits.

As I have it we are at 78 scholarship players for the 2013 season.

Adding the 2014 commits to the returning players from the 2013 roster, we are at a full 85 scholarships.

You will note the additions of Kamalu, Quan and Derosier as they where mentioned at the ACC media day interviews.

Potential additions to the chart could include David Gilbert DE University of Wisconsin graduate transfer (1 year of eligibility), Derrick Griffin Ath & BBball, Ernest Suttles DE Nebraska transfer and a punter for 2014 (a walk-on earns it or otherwise).

Potential subtractions to the chart include Alin Edouard, David Perry (Most likely he will have his degree by seasons end and will be ushered to seek other options), Jalen Grimble (same as Perry, I never read about the coaches mentioning him at all) and anyone who is flagged by the NCAA and/or doesn't end up enrolling.

At this time of the year especially there is a lot of fluidity when it comes to the player positions and how we fill out the roster for both 2013 and 2014 so expect changes in the near future... I will update accordingly.

9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back