Sean Spence look alike..

gogeta4

All-ACC
Theres a young linebacker in Duval County who is going to be a big name recruit....this kid is legitimately Sean Spence's twin...his name is Sherrod Pittman he is out of First Coast and appears to be a FSU lean.

284.jpg

285.jpg

286.jpg

we truly need to check sean spence daddy out.....cuz got**** they look alike.

Kid also is a 6'1 215 pd kid already.

Advertisement
WTF Has anyone seen Sean and this kid in the same room, until then, Sean tryna get 4 more years of eligibility.

I literally thought that was Spence when I was lurking over on scout. Too bad he lives in Jacksonville.

Advertisement
I did a story on him a while back,

2015 First Coast LB Sherod Pittman had his first game last Friday and came out with a spectacular performance.

“ I felt I played outstanding, I was on every tackle, I was doing everything out there. I had close to twelve to thirteen solo tackles.”

Pittman, who is a sophomore, is aware that his team is looking to head back to states after last year's heart breaking loss. The 2015 prospect is looking at one key game during the season.

“Bayside, they have the 2014 Florida Commit Travonte Valentine.”

Despite only being a sophomore, the First Coast Linebacker is receiving interest from many schools like Florida, FSU,UCF and Miami.

While Pittman doesn’t know much about the Hurricanes he does plan on taking a visit there to learn more about them.

“I wanna take a visit to one of the Miami Camps or one of the visits.”

While Pittman doesn’t have an idea of where he wants to go yet, he does know what he wants in that school that he chooses.

“If I can be at that school for four years, If I can get along with the coaches and players there and is it the right fit for me.”

Pittman says the best player he has ever played against in high school is Derrick Henry.

Advertisement
Golden should send Sean Spence to this kid's house and have him say that he's him from the future and if he goes to Florida State all his family dies in a car accident on the way to a game.

i just HAD to start a thread on this kid....because it looks like we legitimately have a Leon Sandcastle on our hand with Pittman or we are getting "catfished" (god i hate that word for the ghey manti coverup)

-We likely have no shot him being a first coast kid..but we need to monitor the developments...

Advertisement
I bet they ALL look alike to you, don't they?

[video=youtube;66eyKCE6oeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66eyKCE6oeU[/video]

Both were monster players in High School too that **** is scary not just do they look like twins, they play the sme position and were both studs that **** is crazy

Advertisement
That's the best look-a-like I've seen since Chavez Grant and Ja Rule:

Advertisement
Back