Advertisement
This class is going to change the program around. The talent assembled so far is ahead of everyone else in the ACC. We gonna out-talent people again!

Well ****, that is pretty good considering Owens, Young, Langham, Herndon, and Gray are all missing at least one star next to their names. All those guys are 4 star talents.

Advertisement
Well ****, that is pretty good considering Owens, Young, Langham, Herndon, and Gray are all missing at least one star next to their names. All those guys are 4 star talents.

you are so right. i was about to post the same. Young and Owens will probably get them soon. i dont think anyone has a more explosive game film than gray.

Advertisement

you are so right. i was about to post the same. Young and Owens will probably get them soon. i dont think anyone has a more explosive game film than gray.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I am looking forward to Owens and Young playing side by side. Hope they can rep like Williams and Vilma not too long ago. Definitely some talented cats on the commitment board already, and AG and staff aren't done yet!

If this class stays as is and we even get a couple more players at the top of our board, it's a game changer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
quote from comments
I think Miami is getting off the floor, but I would hold off on the title talk. Golden needs to ink two or three elite classes and show he can handle the switch from selling playing time to selling winning. If 3 or 4 years from now he still hasn't won the ACC fighting off Bama and FSU for the top tier talent will get harder for him
what? we are getting top tier talent THIS YEAR

and my favorite and fspoo star *****
That's absurd. Miami doesn't have a single positional unit near national championship level in terms of talent and depth. The only argument is running back and that is a one man show. Miami hasn't shown the ability to be great for a decade. They recruited better under Shannon than they have Golden. Miami is taking a bunch of questionable talents and risks just like we did towards the end of Bowden's tenure. It resulted in inflated rankings, until we realized how many failed to qualify and how many flopped/left the school in year one or year two. That's exactly what is happening with Miami. Valentine is a guy with huge baggage and a guy who may not even qualify. He's flipped from school to school just like Ware has done. His stock has plummeted astronomically. Those are the type of guys they're signing now, does that sound familiar? (take a look at our 2004-2006 classes)

In terms of average player ranking, they aren't even in the top-15.....with TWENTY commits
not to mention if we dont have a national championship unit i will compare to them
-oline UM by a good margine
-te UM not even close
-qb UM cmon i would even have said this if manuel was back
-rb PUSH we are top heavy with duke but they have more depth
-wr UM i almost went push but 1 4 6 9 80 could be one of the best groups in the country and not even counting coley
-dl FSU has done a great job gaining top tier depth
-lb PUSH i question the talent level on both sides we both been recruiting this position hard
-cb UM darby from fsu looks pretty good but as a whole i say we got more depth
-safety FSU joyner and williams will be pretty good and we are young but are coming into our own

and my favorite and fspoo star *****
That's absurd. Miami doesn't have a single positional unit near national championship level in terms of talent and depth. The only argument is running back and that is a one man show. Miami hasn't shown the ability to be great for a decade. They recruited better under Shannon than they have Golden. Miami is taking a bunch of questionable talents and risks just like we did towards the end of Bowden's tenure. It resulted in inflated rankings, until we realized how many failed to qualify and how many flopped/left the school in year one or year two. That's exactly what is happening with Miami. Valentine is a guy with huge baggage and a guy who may not even qualify. He's flipped from school to school just like Ware has done. His stock has plummeted astronomically. Those are the type of guys they're signing now, does that sound familiar? (take a look at our 2004-2006 classes)

In terms of average player ranking, they aren't even in the top-15.....with TWENTY commits
not to mention if we dont have a national championship unit i will compare to them
-oline UM by a good margine
-te UM not even close
-qb UM cmon i would even have said this if manuel was back
-rb PUSH we are top heavy with duke but they have more depth
-wr UM i almost went push but 1 4 6 9 80 could be one of the best groups in the country and not even counting coley
-dl FSU has done a great job gaining top tier depth
-lb PUSH i question the talent level on both sides we both been recruiting this position hard
-cb UM darby from fsu looks pretty good but as a whole i say we got more depth
-safety FSU joyner and williams will be pretty good and we are young but are coming into our own

Don't take this the wrong way but your response is as homer as the quote you responded to. I agree on OL, the distance there is tremendous. QB can go either way, but I would have to give the nod to us this year because of Morris, yes we have Olsen and Kaaya who are both studs but from prospect perspective Winston is better than both. TE is a slight nod to us at best. RB is advantage to them hands down, Duke is the best but their top 3 guys **** on the rest of our depth. WR is a push but remember until Coley shows out they easily have the best guy there in Greene. They are light years ahead at both DL and LB, we are starting to close the gap but let's call a spade a spade. They have elite talent in the secondary as do we but the difference is that they have the talent young and upperclassmen while ours is all young.

Advertisement
Back