Advertisement
I live in the middle of Georgia bulldog territory.. I may be one of the few that actually wants Florida to win this weekend. Georgia fans talk so much sh*t about mark richt, I hear it everyday. he can't win the big game, he's too soft, etc.. they are getting too ****y with the 7-0 start. I want them to lose by 100 this weekend.

Florida blows dude, UGA is going to kick the **** out of em’, unfortunately..

I like your picks this week and enjoy the weekly thread.

USCe is blowing Vandy out in Columbia.

What about

DUKE +16 at vt?

Advertisement
I live in the middle of Georgia bulldog territory.. I may be one of the few that actually wants Florida to win this weekend. Georgia fans talk so much sh*t about mark richt, I hear it everyday. he can't win the big game, he's too soft, etc.. they are getting too ****y with the 7-0 start. I want them to lose by 100 this weekend.

Agree

I think Duke might surprise this weekend, VT had the benefit of three non offensive TD's in the UNC route and "only" put up 380yds of offense.
If Duke can find their passing game and VT may be looking past them...who knows.

I think GT has a very good shot to beat Clemson

Clemson D struggled with mighty Syracuse and Bryant isn't 100%

GT two loses are each by one point

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I go through the same thing living in the Atlanta area. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary UGA fans believe they are on the same playing field as Bama.

This is the only time I ever pull for UF.

Winners in bold

Vanderbilt at South Carolina (-6.5)
Oklahoma State (-7.5) at West Virginia
California at Colorado (-3)
USC (-3) at Arizona State
NC State at **** (-7.5)
Georgia (-14) at Florida
Penn State at Ohio State (-6.5)
Mississippi State (-1) at Texas A&M

5-3 .625 Week 8 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/week-8-upset-picks-10-18-a/124052#post3038534
3-5 .375 Week 7 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/...10-11-a/123445
3-5 .375 Week 6 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/...-10-4-a/122800
1-7 .125 Week 5 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/...43#post3001835
1-7 .125 Week 4 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/...-9-21-a/122091
4-4 .500 Week 3 https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/...71#post2987408

After my best week I decided to go with some even harder picks (they’re all hard, or easy, is what I’ve learned).

Vandy to beat SCAR
UF to beat UGA
Pretty bold picks. Wouldn't mind seeing it though.

Clemson ain't going to give them 7 points to start the second half. Well, maybe they do. But I don't think they have our red zone problems, we should have beaten GT easily.

I'd like to see Georgia lose, but there is no way I could sit there and root for the 'turds to make that happen. Same for ped u and osu* , couldn't pick one over the other. My dna won't allow that to happen.

Advertisement

I go through the same thing living in the Atlanta area. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary UGA fans believe they are on the same playing field as Bama.

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

In the ATL also. It really ****es people off when I say Richt is the only coach in the country with two teams in the top 10.

Clemson ain't going to give them 7 points to start the second half. Well, maybe they do. But I don't think they have our red zone problems, we should have beaten GT easily.

maybe, but if bryant aint healthy then GT will be in it late

clemson racked up an astounding 200 something yards against syracuse's defense.

GT offense always tricky and usually plays spoiler to someone (VT last year although us losing helped VT make the acc champ game)

just saying they have a great shot

Advertisement
I’ll be rooting for Georgia for the only time this year. Florida competes for way more recruits on a yearly basis with us, then being down helps us a lot more than Georgia losing a game

Those of you who are either: (a) hoping the Crocs beat UGA or, (b) believing the Crocs will beat UGA

have lost your ever-lovin' minds.

me too!!

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

1-loss UGA will still be ranked ahead of Miami in the new polls after they need a late TD in the 4th to put UNC's practice squad away. It would be nice for Florida to upset UGA, but won't help Miami regardless unless they beat VT and ND.

Advertisement
Back