5 years

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
And this team can't stop an option or a bubble screen. What Clemson did yesterday offensively wasn't all that innovative except the trick play. On the other side of the ball there still was horrible route combos and repeating of failed ideas of zone blocking with O lineman with poor feet.

I loved it when Speilman called out the Olines poor technique of crossing their feet.

I don't want anyone retained.

Advertisement
I think the team has finally quit on AG this year. That makes 5 years consecutive that his teams have quit on him. But now we have to hear..." Finish the season" " players aren't doing their jobs" " it starts with me" " no coaching changes" ect... So over Blake James and Al Golden.

I don't don't know who's worse, golden or Shannon ???? Not putting Coker in the same group, because he won a ship, regardless of the talent on that roster. We all know that Golden is done here , let's just hope that the school will pay the necessary amount to attract a top coach.

I don't don't know who's worse, golden or Shannon ???? Not putting Coker in the same group, because he won a ship, regardless of the talent on that roster. We all know that Golden is done here , let's just hope that the school will pay the necessary amount to attract a top coach.
Shannon wasn't the head coach during the worst margin of defeat in program history so I'm not sure how this is that difficult of a question for you

Golden is not only the worst coach in Miami history but is one of the worst football coaches in history period.

And this team can't stop an option or a bubble screen. What Clemson did yesterday offensively wasn't all that innovative except the trick play. On the other side of the ball there still was horrible route combos and repeating of failed ideas of zone blocking with O lineman with poor feet.

I loved it when Speilman called out the Olines poor technique of crossing their feet.

The same schemes that beat us against Maryland on Labor Day 2011 are the same schemes that have been used to beat us for 5 years. Go back and watch that first game and you'll see a lot of the same **** you still see. It will blow your mind.

Advertisement
Pretty obvious that Golden was on borrowed time this year. He shouldn't have been retained, and the reasons for doing so, whatever they were, appear misguided, at best. No staff, and certainly no team was going to play to "save" his job or turn around what's been broken for a long time. It wasn't a good fit from the start. He's just not right for Miami. The really concerning thing about yesterday is that Miami had no business being on the field with Clemson. That was a total mismatch. Where to begin? His insistence on keeping his incompetent friend as DC, the shuffling of the OL so they are not a cohesive unit, his quitting summer practices early which could add to these guys not being in game condition, having starters in down 50 points, on and on. At this point his methods are not only leading to game losses, it appears as though they are putting kids physically at risk in a collision sport. At least against top 20 competition. Physically, it looked like the 70s era Steelers against a high school team out there. Blake James should take a long look in the mirror this morning.

The next 5 weeks will be painful to watch.

The same schemes that beat us against Maryland on Labor Day 2011 are the same schemes that have been used to beat us for 5 years. Go back and watch that first game and you'll see a lot of the same **** you still see. It will blow your mind.

Some guys saw it as early as Maryland. You're right.

Advertisement
Back