5 Wild & Rant-ing Prediictions for UM, Al Golden

The front 7 looks better this year than it did last year...

:roll-canes2::roll-canes2:

Not sure what's so funny...this is true if you ask me. We lost Armbrister who is being replaced by Grace and most feel Grace is a future superstar. We lost Perryman...yes big loss..but I like Kirby. He will fill in nicely. If Dno cant get it done with this Front 7...no need in him even trying anymore.
[MENTION=2324]Jassid82[/MENTION]: literally that may be the biggest biggest if ever known to mankind.

Advertisement
I may be in the minority, but I actually think Brad has a decent, but not spectacuar year. The reason being, no safety blanket in Duke or Walford and no consistent burner in Dorsett. Those are HUGE losses; but most importantly, I have little to zero faith in this O-line. This O-line literally freightens me. I can see Brad begin to develop happy feet by Week 5. Just my opinion, of course, but I'm not comfortable w/ this O-line protecting our Savior.

Lol the Front 7 looks better on paper than it has been in the 4 years combined before this year.

This. On paper at least this front seven is light years ahead of what it was the last few years. This is mainly due to the experience and talent returning on the front four. 35 pts a game? We didn't even allow that in 2012! We all know that All and Donut both suck but come on now.

Nothing new in that article. #5 , while a wish of many, is very cloudy especially after reading the Herald article from yesterday quoting BOT sources and ex-players. While not official and much like this board, there are mixed views of what progress means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back