5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Words on the streets [sic]". :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Cane fans look so foolish every time the "bag" excuse is used. Get a life.
Georgia fans look so foolish every time they think they're cfb elite. When was your last national championship? Enjoy your 39 years and counting drought. Kirby will prove himself to be Richt very soon. You'll see. His first 3 seasons are already similar.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Georgia's TE numbers vs Vanderbilt:

Eli Wolf: 1 Rec. 11 yards
Charlie Woerner: 2 Rec. 7 yards

But yeah like they told Washington they are going to showcase their TEs in their offense
I don’t know about Washington.
But some divas can’t hear the logic cause their ears are stuffed with cash.
How many more tight ends from here have to catch touchdowns in the nfl. How many more yards does Jordan have to make?

But yeah like they told Washington they are going to showcase their TEs in their offense

He’s a moron if he goes there. Sure, he’ll get UGA bags but that’s it.

Advertisement
A half dozen true frosh QBs looked way better than Jarren today. Enos needs to play the Bama game here and get guys like this or forget winning Natty’s.

wut.PNG

The Boise State was the only one that impressed and he had about 75 strip sack fumbles.

UNC kid was lucky and Auburn's Nix was 13/31 for 177 yds 2TDs/2 INTS

I don’t know about Washington.
But some divas can’t hear the logic cause their ears are stuffed with cash.
How many more tight ends from here have to catch touchdowns in the nfl. How many more yards does Jordan have to make?
He’s a moron if he goes there. Sure, he’ll get UGA bags but that’s it.
He’s a glorified OL if he takes the bag and goes there.

Advertisement

Was just about to post this lol he definitely keeping tabs. TEs are one position that you HAVE to go where your utilized with how CFB is now a day and they know that. When I was coaching before we got a TE from Vegas. Only reason he came to our school, we ran a pro style offense and used the TE. But he had "better" options in regards to power house schools.

"a family member has accepted our proposed terms..."
What a joke college football has become. Anyone still arguing that the bag game is not playing a major role in team success has their head buried in the sand. In a nutshell, the game is rigged.
It’s definitely a rigged game, but the facquit fake UM fans on here act like it isn’t.

Advertisement
Back